GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sacramento Meet

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I'll check out the sudwerk parking lot tomorrow and see if it's suitable. If so we're meeting at Applebee's in case anyone didn't catch up with the thread. From there a mini cruise to sudwerk, lunch, tour, and some car stuff.

Golfmk6 on the go!

Why not just meet at Sudwerks? :D

Here's their parking lot. :thumbsup:

Looks like there should be decent parking in the back (still on the pavement). There's 14 spaces across the back.

JT641

Banned
I'll check out the sudwerk parking lot tomorrow and see if it's suitable. If so we're meeting at Applebee's in case anyone didn't catch up with the thread. From there a mini cruise to sudwerk, lunch, tour, and some car stuff.

Golfmk6 on the go!

What did I miss, Not meeting at Applebees was bringing my BIG Appetite:D What this about A Brewery Tour:confused: I don't do alcohol

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
What did I miss, Not meeting at Applebees was bringing my BIG Appetite:D What this about A Brewery Tour:confused: I don't do alcohol

Yea they were talking about instead of Applebee's go to sudwerkes? I'm sure they have good food there though. No need to have a cold one.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
So all we need is for mk6hook and medic to confirm they got the new location

Golfmk6 on the go!

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Fried calamari is my shiiiiiiiiit

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Anyone know someone who's got a lift and tools that I could use to put in my new strut mounts and switch out rear shocks?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know someone who's got a lift and tools that I could use to put in my new strut mounts and switch out rear shocks?

Get those rear struts out! :laugh:

Well that day the Davis MotorSports club is having a meet iirc. Perhaps they would be ok if you stopped by to get this done. I'd be glad to help you out.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
It's supposed to rain this weekend...

Thumper

Autocross Champion