GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sacramento Meet

JT641

Banned
Update; My friend with the 500+HP Twin Turbo 300Z is coming:thumbsup: & I'll meeting up with MKVIHook on the way up in Fairfield So I'll see you guys tomorrow.:D

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
I though tougher clutches were noisy in general. Like that's just the way it sounds. I've heard a bunch of people saying that their aftermarket clutches are noisy and loud but grab like a sonofabitch and are awesome.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

JT641

Banned
I though tougher clutches were noisy in general. Like that's just the way it sounds. I've heard a bunch of people saying that their aftermarket clutches are noisy and loud but grab like a sonofabitch and are awesome.

You would think so, But it's not the rule at least with the muscle cars I had that were manuals with street strip clutches & my friend with the 300Z he's got a puck style clutch & his is not noisey at all. The problem that has been mentioned here many times is The Fact That The GTI Does Not Have A Pilot Bushing To Stabilize The End Of The Input Shaft.

Kinda of making me wish I had changed my mind & gone with the BMW 135i

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
You would think so, But it's not the rule at least with the muscle cars I had that were manuals with street strip clutches & my friend with the 300Z he's got a puck style clutch & his is not noisey at all. The problem that has been mentioned here many times is The Fact That The GTI Does Not Have A Pilot Bushing To Stabilize The End Of The Input Shaft.

Kinda of making me wish I had changed my mind & gone with the BMW 135i

Oh. Yea I bought my gti then looked at the 135i and was like wellll hmmm. Jumped the gun a bit. I love my car though.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Yeah, there is no magic bullet....every car will have some issue that keeps it from being "perfect".

I don't remember the Centerforce Stage 3 in my 69 Camaro being noisy.....but then again, there was no way I would have heard it over the engine anyway LOL

JT, we should try that, I will park next to you and see if we can hear the clutch over my exhaust. :D Maybe I will be ok with a bit of chatter.

FYI, I have tried to contact Centerforce a few times about a clutch for our application and they have not been responsive. Oh well.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
see you guys today at 2

Thumper

Autocross Champion

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I thought it was 1? LOL

Lol you can go there at 1 I'll be there t 1:30. Reservation was made for 2.

Golfmk6 on the go!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This no tour thing is stupid. Ugh.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
This no tour thing is stupid. Ugh.

I know I was really looking forward to it since im taking a beer class next quarter.

Golfmk6 on the go!

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
So how did this meet go? Wish I could've made it out guys, but life is just seriously getting in the way of so many things I want to do.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
So how did this meet go? Wish I could've made it out guys, but life is just seriously getting in the way of so many things I want to do.

I feel your pain.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion

It went alright, just the normal casual meet. Mk6Hook, Thumper, Jt and his buddy showed up.