GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sadness

rocotoll

Ready to race!
So saturday night I decided to go to Dick's to get a couple of burgers....as I stand in line.....I hear a car get hit....people say, "Damn someone is gonna be pissed"....well it was me. Someone decided to use my car as a backstop as they parked......
Got me from back right wheel to front wheel...just got back from dealer...estimate is 4400.....2 doors, 2 wheels and paint and body work.
:( Not a fun way to have a saturday night.:thumbdown:

SRT2GTI

Banned
Shitty! Was it a hit and run or did the douche stop to swap insurance information?

rocotoll

Ready to race!
I got all the info.......should be interesting...they thought it would be 500-1000 to fix. No chance.

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
What the hell is wrong with people these days. My car was hit by a truck in a parking lot. I backed up and stopped and then the lady backed up into me before I could put it in gear. I didn't get mad until the lady got out of her truck to tell me that she didn't hit me like she was trying to pull some jedi BS on me. So I know how you feel and I hope they put it back together like it was for you.

rocotoll

Ready to race!
I am going to Univ. VW for it......it should be good.
Here is one of the pics I took...

Attachments

• 340796_2546975636662_1321943247_2970120_1897177248_o.jpg
    340796_2546975636662_1321943247_2970120_1897177248_o.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 251

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
poor thing! chin up, she'll be good as new when you get'er back!

Bigmack74

Ready to race!

SMH some people never fail to amaze me. Good luck to you with the car

Lodi

Go Kart Champion

jeebus man! was that guy parking at 40mph!? talk about lack of reaction time... .. .

rocotoll

Ready to race!
No...they were going slow into parking space.....after they took out the backdoor, they stalled their car (stick) and than rolled thru the front door to front rim. I watched the 2nd part....and was just speechless. At a meet up one day I can give the full details of it all :)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
$1000-1500 damn yea right. That's a solid 5k right there.

livefast

Ready to race!
No...they were going slow into parking space.....after they took out the backdoor, they stalled their car (stick) and than rolled thru the front door to front rim. I watched the 2nd part....and was just speechless. At a meet up one day I can give the full details of it all :)

:slice: <-- I would have done that.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
That is a total bummer, sorry for your heartache.

I trust University VW and expect they will do an excellent job with the repairs. Good luck.

gboydston

Passed Driver's Ed
Well not that it will help but I have had all 3 panels on my driver side (rear, door, front) and both rims, damaged and replaced twice. Both times not my fault. The car looks like new after both shop visits.