GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed mk7 thread!!

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
You know, the more I look at these Mk7 photos, the more it looks like they raised the ride height to be more like a crossover or Audi Allroad. It really does need to be lowered. However, I still believe the proper way to do it is to raise the fenders, not to tuck the tires underneath them.

supposedly the mk7 is suppose to be about an inch lower than the mk6. but who knows.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie

This is a stupid analogy.

The correct analogy would be for a female Olympic track athlete to be performing in heels.
Though she may still be sexy, her footwear would make her look ridiculous, ungainly and out of place.
People would point fingers and laugh.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
It almost looks like they accomplished that by lowering the roofline by 2-3 inches and then actually raising the ride height by 1-2 inches, but it's hard to tell by just photos.

yea. saying "it's an inch lower" can mean different things. there's definitely multiple ways to go about lowering the car.

ali1

Ready to race!

The correct analogy would be for a female Olympic track athlete to be performing in heels.
Though she may still be sexy, her footwear would make her look ridiculous, ungainly and out of place.

i dont see anybody pointing fingers @ my car!!

and its still fast as fuck

Shini

Go Kart Champion

This.

I probably wouldn't laugh, but I would think...Why? :confused:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Looks are purely subjective. I myself dislike the slammed look, but there is a niche for it in the community.

Carry on with thread.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Until you go into a corner. Whomp whomp whoooooooooooomp

you couldn't be more wrong...
i disagree on that!! but you probebly never driven 1 so its pointless to say!

^this.

BAGS HANDLE GOOD!! hell you can change the damping on the rear shocks, air pressure, and the new air lift struts are gonna be 32 way adjustable...

McQueen77

Banned
Wow didnt take long. Hey guys the new model design is out, lets make it look like shit!