GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed mk7 thread!!

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
^^lol. She always wanted a red car. And with all I have doing car wise, had to say yes. I was kinda hoping she would fall for a different color once we got on the lot. We trade pretty quickly, and she is already eyeing MK7...:laugh:

red is respectable. :thumbsup:

Sure!! I whomp that ass hard as fuck !
:readthethread:

stupid people will be stupid. Most people don't know shit about air ride.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Wouldn't personally go for the slammed look but I respect the work and care that some of you guys on bags have put into the mk6, some great inspirational cars. Different strokes for different folks.

ali1

Ready to race!
Wouldn't personally go for the slammed look but I respect the work and care that some of you guys on bags have put into the mk6, some great inspirational cars. Different strokes for different folks.

You sir are friendly and nice!! Thats THE way everybody needs to be

Tech72

Ready to race!
you dont think this looks good?:

:thumbdown:
Horrible. The design dept at VW/Lambo must be cringing....Also fugly rims for such a car.

dan@biali

I posted up my original R version of the MK7 Golf in the other thread but was inspired after seeing this thread to do a few tweaks......

BrandNew1

Ready to race!
The fact that people are still arguing lowered/slammed vs. stock height/raised fenders(LOL) in this thread is pathetic. Neither side is going to suddenly change their mind and say "Yeah, I guess you're right.

To each their own.

Jesus, both sides can have an opinion, but coming in here and bashing slammed cars or stating "I think that looks stupid." in a slammed car thread is absolutely pointless. Start your own thread titled "I dislike slammed cars." I mean c'mon, have your own opinion, don't force it down other peoples throat until they're gagging. And yes, that is what she said.

My car is lowered, because I prefer the look of lowered GTI's. If you prefer stock height, than ok. I respect that.