GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Was discussing this aspect of a relationship (for both women and men) with a friend of mine who is now getting divorced for the 2nd time :eek:

The poll speaks for itself – results are confidential.

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I'm gonna be realistic here and say that asking men how many girls they've fucked... is like... well, it's what men lie about the most.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I find it to be hard to tap more than 15...well unless you're a

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I did this study myself a few years back. For some reason guys have lower numbers compared to girls. You would think it was the other way around.

Voted 5-10....I dont care what peeps think. I'm married now :)

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
4.........and, yeah, I found the right one early on and been happily married for 21 years now! :thumbsup:

JhnR

Banned
bahahhahahahaha reallY? :laugh: - but i went to college but haven't finished yet :laugh:

i <3 this forum.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I've got an ugly chubby friend whose well into the 20-30 range...but low standards mostly. There were a couple of nice ones and one we called "old man ass". Damn I miss college!

McQueen77

Banned
I voted. Let's just say high

McQueen77

Banned
The musician has to be high you lucky bastard!

Haha. Well the first was at 16 and then I mean 15+ years of bands and touring will add up, but I'm happily married now:cool:. Before touring in bands I played in a tonight show type band on carnival cruise lines when I was like 19 for a few years on and off during my undergrad, Mexican riviera and Caribbean runs so just that right there.. which was well before any of the rock bands, time on Geffen, etc. well anyway.. Not to mention college, touring, being based in l.a. In my 20s, etc. Ironic that now that I'm getting to do these world tours and festivals, I'm married.

Oh, and I don't have aids

Last edited: