GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates

WAP

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm two away from moving to the next step... but I'll probably keep banging this current one for a while. It's pretty good.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
5-10 range... STORY TIME!!!! (If anyone reads this crap.) Unfortunately it was not until right before I found my fiance that I figured out being gregarious works in my favor... I was always an easy talker to ladies but never even tried to get down to business for no reason other than the energy required. Going on dates or meeting up to talk to someone that could likely be a total ass chaffing penis nipple just seemed like such a chore to me...then when I started to realize I was 26 and just wanted to get laid the first person I hooked up with is now my fiance.... but it's nice to not have to work for it any more!

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Just seen this thread! Im about to have fun in here

I'm 26 (27 in September) and My number is at an even 40. My current girlfriend being number 40. Went into the hospital after we met (banged lol) for crohns for a week and got all my testing done while I was there and Im clean as a brand new exhaust.

Thinking back now, I didnt realize how lucky I was to make it out the man whore game herp and aids free and with only 1 healthy kid (that actually came from a previous relationship).

dodged a bullet for sure.

EDIT: I take pride in my past man whorish ways lol

drepai

Go Kart Champion
age 22 and I'm at 38. I've traveled a lot and spent my weekends at various dive bars around south oc/hollywood. Have a gf now and I honestly don't miss it one bit. Definitely can't say I regret it though lol.