GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steemax's Bagged F23T

steemax

Go Kart Champion
U noe wat, JShay is rite. Ifn I didn invite maself, u wudnt of invited me to ur lil cruise! Say it ain so! I aks u a question ninja!

Don't listen to John, He was invited... never responded!
Plus his car rubs :bellyroll:

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Don't listen to John, He was invited... never responded!
Plus his car rubs :bellyroll:

oh, well then. You know how impressionable I am Steve. I forgot he rubs. Can't have that at the cool table...

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Replacement is here!

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Wow, just wow. Congrats!!! Go thru the break in miles like an addict heading for a fix. When uve put in 500, call me for a fix (cruise) . we'll see how the new beauty stands in the world of 3 horn hwy pulls in Mexico!!!

Steven "Chang" Kim

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Wow, just wow. Congrats!!! Go thru the break in miles like an addict heading for a fix. When uve put in 500, call me for a fix (cruise) . we'll see here the new beauty stands in the world of 3 horn hwy pulls in Mexico!!!

Steven "Chang" Kim

Thanks man!!! I put 100 miles on it first day lol. and yes definitely we are planning on a small group run up angeles! It'll be fun and I'm not to sure about the mexico pulls yet! you'll toast me with your K04. Let me go stage 2 first :p

steemax

Go Kart Champion
So I figured I'll just keep this journal alive with the WRX. Got my Blendmount and mirror tap in yesterday. Easy 5 min install. I also ordered a few things I'm waiting on.

OLM HID kit 6000k for head lights
OLM Fog light led kit 6000k
OLM C-boomerang LED kit
Vision+ License plate LED kit with housing
Subispeed JDM license plate hole covers.
(Front bumper comes with holes predrilled from factory for Japan plates)

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I like the little hooded gauge cluster in the center top dash. So, how is it? I'm guessing the awd makes torque steer and lack of traction from a dig a nonissue, but how bout running pulls? Is the stock WRX equivalent in power to a stag 1 or 2 MK6?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I like the little hooded gauge cluster in the center top dash. So, how is it? I'm guessing the awd makes torque steer and lack of traction from a dig a nonissue, but how bout running pulls? Is the stock WRX equivalent in power to a stag 1 or 2 MK6?

Yeah I love that screen. Boost gauge and it also has a screen that shows the AWD system in action and which wheel is getting how much power during turns etc...

The AWD is ridiculous. There is no such thing as wheel spin even when making a quick right hand turn in 1st or 2nd but of course I don't know what it would be like launching it since it's still in break in until 1k miles. Otherwise grip is freaking endless.

Power wise, I haven't pushed it yet but it feels like how my GTI was when it was stage 2. I find myself not needing to down shift to take over other cars or anything like that.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Depends on the car ur overtaking brah ;)

Steven "Chang" Kim

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Said my final goodbyes today

steemax

Go Kart Champion
The new owner will never know that this was a bagged F23T lol

LOL I wish I left a little note in there with a link to my build thread. Apparently the lemon buyback cars go straight to auction though.