GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

Gino

Ready to race!
What's everyone's lpfp duty cycle looking like? I'm hitting 92% at wot and leaning out to 12's afr.

Checked my second WOT log for this current revision and I'm hitting 80% LPFP Duty Cycle. AFR in the 11s. No meth yet.

UberFast

Ready to race!
My fuel pump will be here friday so hopefully I can get time to throw it on and see if that fixes my issue. Hopefully that's the problem and not the hpfp. I hate throwing unnecessary parts at it but there's not a good way to troubleshoot the fuel system without a pressure gauge tied into the low pressure side.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

11gti718

Ready to race!
My fuel pump will be here friday so hopefully I can get time to throw it on and see if that fixes my issue. Hopefully that's the problem and not the hpfp. I hate throwing unnecessary parts at it but there's not a good way to troubleshoot the fuel system without a pressure gauge tied into the low pressure side.

what fuel pump are you putting on ? oem ?

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie

Tapping for fuel pressure on the low side is not too hard with an amazon kit like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Detool-Injec...=1-1-spons&keywords=fuel+pressure+gauge&psc=1

If you see a drop in HPFP pressure at peak torque this is likely related to the HPFP. If you see a drop in fuel delivery at peak flow (peak hp) this is usually related to either LPFP or injectors.

jon570

Ready to race!
Ordered my stratified friday. Cant wait to flash it and try it out. Its like waiting for christmas haha

jon570

Ready to race!
Ive emailed stratified already but curious if anyone else had this happen. I also rechecked the form i sent in making sure i got my serial number of the AP right. When loading the maps onto the AP, it says something like, 2 maps are not for this vehicle type, flash 2 files anyway? And i looked and the map description says CCTA, and i have a cbfa, which i did put in the order form. I know the CBFA has the extra 02 and the SAI, but everything else is the same correct? Would there be harm in flashing a CCTA file?

Laimface

Ready to race!
Would there be harm in flashing a CCTA file?

Try it out for science! Can always go back to the cobb map if it poops itself!

*In scottish accent* YER A SHITEBAG IF YA DINNYYYY!

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
Glad to hear this! I am seeing quite a bit of discrepancy from car to car in terms of fuel delivery. Some vehicles have a good amount of heardroom for fuel while others really struggle with covering even what is needed for a bolted K03.

Maybe something as simple as fuel filter change interval? Filter restriction = more LPFP duty cycle to overcome restriction.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Tapping for fuel pressure on the low side is not too hard with an amazon kit like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Detool-Injec...=1-1-spons&keywords=fuel+pressure+gauge&psc=1

If you see a drop in HPFP pressure at peak torque this is likely related to the HPFP. If you see a drop in fuel delivery at peak flow (peak hp) this is usually related to either LPFP or injectors.
Oh ok. I was wondering how you determined that it looked like my low pressure side was acting up. I need to look at my logs again to see if I see what you're seeing. Either way, the new pump will be on by Saturday.

jon570

Ready to race!
Try it out for science! Can always go back to the cobb map if it poops itself!

*In scottish accent* YER A SHITEBAG IF YA DINNYYYY!

Won't even give me access to the tune. They're just grayed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
Won't even give me access to the tune. They're just grayed out

Yea the accessport wont let you flash a tune if it's sees it's for a different engine code than what it sees when it initially scans your ecu. There must have been some sort of mix up between you and stratified. Just let Alex know and I'm sure he'll have it worked out in no time.

jon570

Ready to race!
I replied to their email thread I have with them. I'm sure I'll hear back tomorrow. I'm just too damn excited to try this tune hahah

Joveen

Ready to race!
Go on the Cobb website and check which year you have. I have 2011 gti but I had to use the 2012 ots maps.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk