GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

jon570

Ready to race!
I'm not using ots maps anymore. I have a 13 cbfa. They sent me a ccta tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
Go on the Cobb website and check which year you have. I have 2011 gti but I had to use the 2012 ots maps.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk
He's not trying to flash an ots map. He's getting tuned by stratified but they sent him a file with the incorrect engine code.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jon570

Ready to race!
Got an email last night around 8pm with the correct tunes. Flashed them and drove it around for 30ish miles then got into it. Made me fall in love with the car again. Cobb OTS maps are a great stepping stone. But this stratified tune just feels so much more composed. AMAZING deal for $100. If buying a new cobb you'd be dumb to not buy it from stratified and essentially get their tune for free with the purchase of cobb.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Go on the Cobb website and check which year you have. I have 2011 gti but I had to use the 2012 ots maps.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk
aint nobody got time for a OTS tune.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Got an email last night around 8pm with the correct tunes. Flashed them and drove it around for 30ish miles then got into it. Made me fall in love with the car again. Cobb OTS maps are a great stepping stone. But this stratified tune just feels so much more composed. AMAZING deal for $100. If buying a new cobb you'd be dumb to not buy it from stratified and essentially get their tune for free with the purchase of cobb.
yeah their deal of buy the AP from them and receive the flash tune for free is pretty damn dope. Even at the regular $100 for a flash tune its a great value.

UberFast

Ready to race!
aint nobody got time for a OTS tune.
Lmao

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

UberFast

Ready to race!
Working on my fuel pump now. I disconnected the control module from the lpfp and started the car. This thing is idling just fine. Isn't it supposed to die after about 10 seconds or so?? I was trying to relieve the pressure before disconnecting the lines.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Got it swapped out. About to go do some datalogging. I'll send them your way shortly Alex.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Latest revision of my tune saw a 0.1 second reduction and +3 mph on my 1/4.

Now sitting at 14.08 @ 105 mph. Really need to sort me 60 ft time out! Would love to have LC and NLS and see what improvements they give me!

The other cars in the video are my Dad and Brother :)