GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Great TDIs guys i was really on the fence when i bought my GTI. I think either way i would have been happy.

ksing44

Ready to race!
Actually, handling is perfect for me. The ride is stiffer than my Passat, but the 18"s are probably the main reason for it. The look is perfect as well. Once in a while on severe bump, the front mudflap touch the road, but not frequently.

My big mater is how will be the winter ride in the snow, with such a small clearance between the tire and the fender....

Are you using the stock shocks?

mark_seis_jsw

Ready to race!
Just a pic from this weekend at a local show.

udon

Passed Driver's Ed
Actually, handling is perfect for me. The ride is stiffer than my Passat, but the 18"s are probably the main reason for it. The look is perfect as well. Once in a while on severe bump, the front mudflap touch the road, but not frequently.

My big mater is how will be the winter ride in the snow, with such a small clearance between the tire and the fender....

I know what you mean lemarin... I got the H&R Touring Kit and it gives me about 1.3" all around too. Its been hard trying to avoid those snow chunks here in Toronto... Don't want to imagine how its like over in Quebec! What's your winter wheels - I'm using the standard 16s.

lemarin

Ready to race!
I know what you mean lemarin... I got the H&R Touring Kit and it gives me about 1.3" all around too. Its been hard trying to avoid those snow chunks here in Toronto... Don't want to imagine how its like over in Quebec! What's your winter wheels - I'm using the standard 16s.

I'm running on the OEM 16" alloy wheel. For the summer I ride 18" R32 MK5 replicas.

I find that low for the snow bank, but I just ordered the Votex lip kit. Hope it wont be lower than the OEM front bumper.....

mark_seis_jsw

Ready to race!
KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Drives: 2010 Golf 2.0 TDI DSG

Rear ended you say?

In all seriousness that really sucks.

RPS99SHO

Ready to race!
KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Drives: 2010 Golf 2.0 TDI DSG

Rear ended you say?

In all seriousness that really sucks.