GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk6 Wheel/Fitment Info Thread!

Dannysstylez

Passed Driver's Ed
Need some help. Im currently lowered on Eibach Sportlines, Im looking into to Avant Garde M240 and Im not sure if I can pull off 18x9 et38 all around, or should i just go the safe route and get 18x8 et45 and add spacers? I prefer a square set up and if I ran with et38, what tire size or fender modifications should I do. Thanks for your help

blknytro

Passed Driver's Ed
Need some help. Im currently lowered on Eibach Sportlines, Im looking into to Avant Garde M240 and Im not sure if I can pull off 18x9 et38 all around, or should i just go the safe route and get 18x8 et45 and add spacers? I prefer a square set up and if I ran with et38, what tire size or fender modifications should I do. Thanks for your help

My guess, you won't be low enough to pull off an 18x9 +38 on Eibach sportlines- it will look dumb.

You should do 18x8.5 +45.

Pyotr

Ready to race!
looking for wheels to fit over a 6 pot 17z BBK setup. I tried on some ET38 wheels today - will i need to worry about rubbing at all? tires are 225/45R17
would i need to camber the back wheels?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
looking for wheels to fit over a 6 pot 17z BBK setup. I tried on some ET38 wheels today - will i need to worry about rubbing at all? tires are 225/45R17
would i need to camber the back wheels?

Width of the wheels?
17x8 et38 will need a roll and a tiny bit of camber in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Width of the wheels?
17x8 et38 will need a roll and a tiny bit of camber in the back

New: 17x8 ET38 with 225/45R17

Old: 17x7 ET54 with 225/45R17

I might go with ET45 wheels, and just spacer them if needed, would rather not have to run any camber in the back due to uneven wear.

Mudkicker

Ready to race!
18 x 8 OEM Mallory wheels with 41 offset. Will they fit well on a mk6 gti?

I currently have OZ Superturismo GT 51 offset and they sit great, nice and flush with the fender.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Mallory will fit fine. Jut run a 225/40 and you'll be seek

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Farther out