GOLFMKV

The Golfmk6 Wheel/Fitment Info Thread!

felixsusanto

i am new here and here's my fitment ;)
18 8.5 x 10 ET 38 42

Last edited:

MisaelMk6

Ready to race!
Im New to this thread. Heres my fitment. Running 18x8.5 in the front 18x9.5 rear. Bmw Style 5's '17 converted to 3 pc double step lips. 23.5 ftg

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Can you tuck 18x9 et 33 at max camber? I'm on et30 and i sit fender to lip.

It's possible with a little pull. I'm running 19x9 et33 with max camber and tuck all four corners. Fronts are rolled and pulled with max camber on Perfermance struts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisaelMk6

Ready to race!
Thanks! The offset for the front is 37 the rear is 35. Hope to see you around ! Ill be going to the valley meets. Maybe not last sunday since i have all my sundays booked at the moment. I wish i could make it to one of those meets, looks really fun!

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! The offset for the front is 37 the rear is 35. Hope to see you around ! Ill be going to the valley meets. Maybe not last sunday since i have all my sundays booked at the moment. I wish i could make it to one of those meets, looks really fun!

Your specs look on point and those wheels are beautiful man! Are you static or on air?

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Do you guys think 40 or 45 sidewalls look better with 17's on this car?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Do you guys think 40 or 45 sidewalls look better with 17's on this car?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Depends on the height and wheel. I would say 40 would look better if you didn't have much gap but 45 would fill a good amount of you aren't slammed