GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What value was offered for the CX-5? Did it sell?

What about GTI?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
aw maybe not.

Edit: damn picture doesn't work. This is so meta.

http://i.imgur.com/FqbOsL6.gifv

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Swapping cars is easy.

Plac, you can do it you just need to twist your priorities a bit.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Bullshit, if that was the case you would have not posted the thread, you're just looking for attention.

My thought exactly.

In4updates.

dude, cmon - it's always fun no matter what. We all like going on the ride with you, whether or not we agree doesn't even matter, its just fun to strap in and ride the Plac train on a fantastic voyage.

We can give advice, but ultimately you make the call, just like in the past - so its all good, just brush off any haters, and lets do this thang.

:word:

try something different, get an SS, corvette engine in a sedan, RWD, etc. pretty much priced as charger.

I like this idea!

With a manual and mag-ride!

Yep, for sure.

Edit: damn picture doesn't work. This is so meta.

http://i.imgur.com/FqbOsL6.gifv

:laugh:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Current status. 1 post.

Cx5 has a guaranteed trade in offer of 23.5k on the table for 10 days.
Cx5 has a private buyer viewing this saturday for 25-26k.
We owe 16k on the cx5.

Wife and I had the final decisions, she is taking the gti over. She likes everything about the gti she admitted. (She wanted the Tiguan lift back, I said hell no)

Not decided on what I will get for my new car. A new superbee is out of the question, too expensive. Used superbee is my first choice, 34-35k. The new scat pack charger will be well over 40k with a couple options. Looked at used s4's but they just don't excite me.

Last edited:

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
Actually the SS is kind of boring, I'm not sure what I would get in your place. There aren't many good automatic cars under $35k besides the GTI.
Have you driven one? The auto is meh, and the steel sprung '14 chassis is stiff for highway cruising, but it's not really that boring. It's a chassis that shrinks around you.

Under 35k with auto (talkin used here) - vw cc 4motion exec, ats with magride, 300srt8 (maybe not), isf, RS4 (or was that man pedal only?), s4, g37s, cobalt ss (for teh Lolz), cls63amg and other uber depreciated Benz's, ...

Lots of good options if you don't want a stick

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
Current status. 1 post.

Cx5 has a guaranteed trade in offer of 23.5k on the table for 10 days.
Cx5 has a private buyer viewing this saturday for 25-26k.
We owe 16k on the cx5.

Wife and I had the final decisions, she is taking the gti over. She likes everything about the gti she admitted. (She wanted the Tiguan lift back, I said hell no)

Not decided on what I will get for my new car. A new superbee is out of the question, too expensive. Used superbee is my first choice, 34-35k. The new scat pack charger will be well over 40k with a couple options. Looked at used s4's but they just don't excite me.
Looks promising! What about the new golf r? You could wait a few months for them to hit dealers..