GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i think it will.. 4 door and roof rack.. it's so so.. 2 door on the other hand looks nice. your payment can be letting me use the roof rack :D

I gotta disagree 4dr and roof rack looks 46835944918 zillion times Sexier.

Look at the audi allroad. There is a pic of a slammed allroad with a roof rack and a snowboard holder ontop. I'll try to find it.

Or even the jsw. 4dr is always sexier... And has lower insurance rates :laugh:

-edit

Pic
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2df49f3249733299b81e5d04a27f12ce/tumblr_mh3zl2vNrS1rzx9tdo1_500.jpg

Sent via a microwave.

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Jeka1

Ready to race!
Can anyone please lower and get rid of the gaps? Thank you!

LOW:
LowerIT1.jpg
LowerIT3.jpg
LOWER:
LowerIT2.jpg
LowerIT4.jpg

Jeka1

Ready to race!
Just for fun:
LOWER_IT.gif

BTW I had no idea there is a limit of 19.5kb for gifs......

EDIT.
Full version

Last edited:

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Could someone please help me out and chop each of these wheels onto my R and lower it. Im getting coils very soon and Im also looking to get these VMR V705 wheels in 18's once they are released (hopefully before our local PNW Leavenworth drive); I just haven't decided on a color. Opinions welcome!

(Center wheel in this pic)

Onto:

Frosty631

Ready to race!
so the new Mercedes Benz a class rims look sick and had to photoshop them on my car..overall the rims are dope idk how i feel with them on my car.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 12.20.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 12.20.52 PM.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Could someone please help me out and chop each of these wheels onto my R and lower it. Im getting coils very soon and Im also looking to get these VMR V705 wheels in 18's once they are released (hopefully before our local PNW Leavenworth drive); I just haven't decided on a color. Opinions welcome!
check out below it wasnt the best of jobs but im at work right now and tried to do it quick for you...i like the silver the best

Frosty631

Ready to race!

Frosty631

Ready to race!
And a little lower