GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

spiker369

on air, don't care
Can someone drop my car to the ground please? I 'm having so much trouble making it look proper..

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Can someone drop my car to the ground please? I 'm having so much trouble making it look proper..

If no one gets to it by tomorrow morning I got you. Spoiled at work with my new computer and hate using my one at home now lol

spiker369

on air, don't care
Thanks, I guess the only difference if it were really slammed would be the light coming through the wheels, and shadows. :B

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Can someone shop these wheels on here and drop it. My wheels are 18s but looking to get 19s. so if its possible can you put them as 19s. and take off the blue tape. thanks in advance
OEM-AU102-20-2.jpeg

20120930_160059.jpg

cav1982

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone with a Tornado Red GTI on 17" TSW Nurburgrings in Gunmetal / Bronze? Would love to see pictures/PS. Thanks

Kopasz

Ready to race!
Porsche wheels on my CW 2dr

Hey guys, could one body put these Porsche wheels oan my car please? My car could use a slight drop too, I'm not into it being slammed, just looking to do away with the wheel gap.

Thanks

Goglu7171

Could someone please shop mine, lowered +/- 2 inches ? I suck at manipulating images..

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 157

09vdubgti

Banned
Hey guys, could one body put these Porsche wheels oan my car please? My car could use a slight drop too, I'm not into it being slammed, just looking to do away with the wheel gap.

Thanks

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/1219/imagertm.jpg[/I][/QUOTE]

whoah whoah......where did you find those?

Kopasz

Ready to race!
whoah whoah......where did you find those?

I did a search on google for porsche wheels 5x112 and it came up in the results. This is not where I found it, but it's what my search just now netted: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5575312-19x8.5-Porsche-911-Turbo-Style-wheels-5x112-599-*NEW*-by-PowerWheels-Pro

They are drilled 5x112, but the offset is rather high, so would probably require spacers to bring them out further--- if I am not mistaken regarding my understanding of wheel offset.

09vdubgti

Banned
I did a search on google for porsche wheels 5x112 and it came up in the results. This is not where I found it, but it's what my search just now netted: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5575312-19x8.5-Porsche-911-Turbo-Style-wheels-5x112-599-*NEW*-by-PowerWheels-Pro

They are drilled 5x112, but the offset is rather high, so would probably require spacers to bring them out further--- if I am not mistaken regarding my understanding of wheel offset.

wow, awesome pricing. Thanks been looking for a set of porsche turbo wheels for a while.

Kopasz

Ready to race!
Would anybody mind helping me out with this please?

Thanks