GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
minor setback that brandishing is illegal and such...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
There was some kid that went to threaten someone with his gun while he was driving a few months ago or so, just down the street from me. Stupid fucker shot himself in the leg instead.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
@ those of you who also regularly drive in the city, holy shit do I hate fucking bus drivers!!!! I recently started commuting to the city much more often. God do they piss me off!!!! Zero regard for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackoblee

Road Rage Story

Once I was behind a guy who I watched nearly cause an accident when he pulled out onto the road and nearly cause another accident changing lanes. Eventually the road opens up and we are both doing about 60 MPH on this 35 MPH road, but I'm about 100 yards behind him. Suddenly I see him hit his brakes, and I look and there's a cop sitting in the oncoming left turn lane. I hit my brakes too, and watch as the cop makes a U-turn in front of me and lights him up. I felt bad, but at least he was deserving.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Once I was behind a guy who I watched nearly cause an accident when he pulled out onto the road and nearly cause another accident changing lanes. Eventually the road opens up and we are both doing about 60 MPH on this 35 MPH road, but I'm about 100 yards behind him. Suddenly I see him hit his brakes, and I look and there's a cop sitting in the oncoming left turn lane. I hit my brakes too, and watch as the cop makes a U-turn in front of me and lights him up. I felt bad, but at least he was deserving.

Slow down

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Slow down...
Slow down
^And this...

Dans GTI

Ready to race!
Had an incident occur on 4th of July never had anything this crazy happen to me in terms of road rage... Standing at a stop light to turn left onto a road. There are 2 lanes to turn left, i'm in the farthest left lane with my wife in my GTI, and then a ford fusion stops abruptly in the lane to my right i see the car was packed 2 people in the front and 3 or 4 in the back, all the windows are down and the people in the back of the car are all yelling and throwing hand signs /flashing beer cans clearly all drunk.

The light turns green and we all turn left onto the road, the lanes merge from 2 lanes into 1 almost instantly so im stuck behind the ford. The speed limit on that road is 55 mph and the ford decides to drive at 20 mph...so i decide to pass him on his right in a normal manner.. (the road is very wide, enough for 2-3 lanes easy, don't question why there is only 1 lane..California for you) the driver sees me starting to pass and instantly turns hard right trying to ram into me i accelerate and avoid his attempt into side swipe me. I get in front of him and hes either trying to tail gate me/go around me/ or ram into me i wasn't able to find out because he was to slow. He starts chasing me and we approach a tight hair pin in his attempt to catch up to me he takes the corner way to fast and brakes hard almost running into the train tracks/off the road. After that i never saw him again.

Situations like this really open up your eyes and make you appreciate the fact that we are able to conceal carry/stay armed here in the U.S. Very thankful and happy that the situation didn't go down a different way. Thank you APR!

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Had an incident occur on 4th of July never had anything this crazy happen to me in terms of road rage... Standing at a stop light to turn left onto a road. There are 2 lanes to turn left, i'm in the farthest left lane with my wife in my GTI, and then a ford fusion stops abruptly in the lane to my right i see the car was packed 2 people in the front and 3 or 4 in the back, all the windows are down and the people in the back of the car are all yelling and throwing hand signs /flashing beer cans clearly all drunk.

The light turns green and we all turn left onto the road, the lanes merge from 2 lanes into 1 almost instantly so im stuck behind the ford. The speed limit on that road is 55 mph and the ford decides to drive at 20 mph...so i decide to pass him on his right in a normal manner.. (the road is very wide, enough for 2-3 lanes easy, don't question why there is only 1 lane..California for you) the driver sees me starting to pass and instantly turns hard right trying to ram into me i accelerate and avoid his attempt into side swipe me. I get in front of him and hes either trying to tail gate me/go around me/ or ram into me i wasn't able to find out because he was to slow. He starts chasing me and we approach a tight hair pin in his attempt to catch up to me he takes the corner way to fast and brakes hard almost running into the train tracks/off the road. After that i never saw him again.

Situations like this really open up your eyes and make you appreciate the fact that we are able to conceal carry/stay armed here in the U.S. Very thankful and happy that the situation didn't go down a different way. Thank you APR!

This is a good argument for conceal carry. I always ask people, that want to outright ban guns, if they have ever been in a situation they didn't think they could handle. I gave examples of multiple dudes running up on you and your girl, and they said basically they would fight and not be a pussy. It's not that black and white in the real world. You come in contact with the wrong people, and you are at there mercy, Idc what type of fighting skills you have. You have a gun it becomes a whole different situation though. I have been in a situation where I thought I was going to lose my life, and I didn't have a firearm bc I was too young at the time. Stepping off the soapbox. Glad you guys are ok.