GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Hit 465 on the lower rung of the leg press this week. Also figuring out 1 rep max so my trainer can write me a new workout routine to start next week. Gotta change it up!
Most importantly....Hit my body comp goal of 21% last night!!! Time to set some new goals....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both your leg press and bf % are pretty impressive for a girl. Good work. That's a lot of weight though. With my latest work out I've been trying I've been staying under 315 on squats and 270 on leg press.

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion

Got these compliments of Reebok. Looking forward to logging some miles.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Ordering my Nike Free 5.0s soon, I'm a Nike guy.

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
I'm 39, and though I trained in mma, bjj and kick boxing like 10 years ago I hadn't done much of anything since 2006. In March I decided I had gained too much weight and dieting wasn't going to cut it. A friend had been doing Krav Maga and I decided to give it try. After 4 months I was down 22lbs (190 to 168) and feel 100 times better. The first month was rough but now I feel bad when I don't go, another 10 lbs to my ideal weight when I was in great shape.

For those curious, Krav Maga is a self defense system from the Isreali military,pretty much a combo of kick boxing, bjj and wrestling with a focus on fitness and no rules ie hit the nuts and throat if you can. I can't speak for the system as a whole but the New Orleans school is legit with instructors who compete in mma and lots of law enforcement people. Personally, for me it's more about going cardio bag class and getting pushed for a straight hour of punching, kicking and whatever cruel exercises the instructor has decided on that day :)

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Been trying to decide if I want to spend money on joining a boxing gym as well as my regular one

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm about to add a Planet Shitness account to my arsenal. I think I'm going to keep the current membership though as it's obviously way better.

Lbrench

Passed Driver's Ed
Just noticed this thread, I fight in MMA, fighting October 11th so started my fight camp today. Nice 6 sets of heavy Power cleans, Pull Ups, Prowler Pushes and tire flips!

Before my last fight

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I'm about to add a Planet Shitness account to my arsenal. I think I'm going to keep the current membership though as it's obviously way better.

What other gym are you a part of

Just noticed this thread, I fight in MMA, fighting October 11th so started my fight camp today. Nice 6 sets of heavy Power cleans, Pull Ups, Prowler Pushes and tire flips!

Before my last fight

FTFY

Cool looking pic. Sweet ink

kram

Ready to race!
Hit a couple PR's in the last couple months:

Bench: 315, 330, 350 for a PR http://youtu.be/X_XH-Zznot0

Deads: 545, 585, 605 for a PR http://youtu.be/QCcxtuZPejM

Bench: 315x2, 335x1, 365xfail ...I think the spotter touched the right side a bit, so I'm not counting it. I definitely did not set up right for this attempt but frankly I just got greedy & shouldve just went for 355-360 which wouldve been a PR. I usually avoid grinders like this...

http://youtu.be/XvcgWyn7u7E

I'm guessing embed doesnt work?? Tried both Youtube embed codes & neither worked... :confused: