GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To trade or not to trade r vs gti

carbonbahn

Passed Driver's Ed
And as far as wanting rare cars yea everyone does that's y we mod so we stand out from the pack and make all eyes on u

carbonbahn

Passed Driver's Ed
Kinda hoping I can find someone that did the switch already to see if it's worth it I mean if this American r would have came with the k04 and all the other goodies I prob would have signed already

Elmexicano

Ready to race!
Have you driven it yet? If yes then you can compare both and make like a little scale and put positives on one side and negatives on the other. (I know it sounds childish but it works). All I can say is that probably the R will hold a little more value over time but if you end up getting a bigger debt and more financial problems then it's probably not worth it.

GET IT! hahaha

carbonbahn

Passed Driver's Ed
Well yea I drove it but around the block n they did not want it redlined no launch n literally around the block and all this was after a credit check and proof of income haha

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Kinda hoping I can find someone that did the switch already to see if it's worth it I mean if this American r would have came with the k04 and all the other goodies I prob would have signed already
then i think you would, because that american spec R, like all other R's are ko4 stock. :)

carbonbahn

Passed Driver's Ed
U can feel the power difference and tighter handling. Alil too much body roll for a special limited edition sports car. Deep tone Alil louder deft spoils up faster

carbonbahn

Passed Driver's Ed
Well so glad the moron at the dealership is telling me that it's the same turbo. And for k04 would have expected more

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

carbonbahn

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey I know it's a crappy thread n will never make it big just wanted everyone's opinion on it unless someone changes my mind I'll prob be getting my money back tomorrow

GTITX1

Ready to race!
Well yea I drove it but around the block n they did not want it redlined no launch n literally around the block and all this was after a credit check and proof of income haha

Seriously? I took my car home, and they hadn't even seen my trade yet. I brought it in the next day.

schwabo

Ready to race!
1) go to penfed.org and get yourself a sweet 1.99% at whatever term you want
2) FIGHT for your trade-in value ... Tell them you want $24k for it and to give you the R at invoice
3) Who gives a shit if it DOESN'T makes financial sense if you really want it and CAN afford it. Half the people on here are smarter than their impulse buy, but then again ... you live once... enjoy while you can

PS: They can lease that beast as well ...check that option out as well.