GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

uglybastard's PSSMKLLR GTI owner journal

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Also not going to use the ptp blanket so anyone watching let me know if you're interested.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm digging it! I definitely can tell there is a restriction in flow buts I'm still putting down more power than the k03. Need to do some work to get my intercooler swapped and the discharge pipe installed. I have a grand plan for all of this but have little time to pull the bumper while in storage, and I'm not supposed to work on my car while it's in there. The cameras are pretty intense on site so well see how that goes, may try and risk it in the last month I am there and if they kick me Out itll be a minor loss.
Nice bro! So you have a daily as well? Another gti?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nice bro! So you have a daily as well? Another gti?
12 Tiguan, 4 motion with the same gen 2 tsi as the mk6. Plus the tiguan has more space for lugging things.

The mk6 is too low for me to take it to the mountains to go hiking. The access roads to some trails are maintained dirt roads. Gonna drive this thing into the ground.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
During install it was too snug and the guy didnt have time to throw it on. Installing it before install wasnt gonna work with all the lines not on yet.

You interested ?
I've had one for about 4 years haha, waiting to pull the turbo because it's way easier to put on with the turbo off 🤷

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I've had one for about 4 years haha, waiting to pull the turbo because it's way easier to put on with the turbo off 🤷
yeah at this point im not pulling the turbo again until it breaks at which point i'll be going another direction and the blanket wouldn't fit.