GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Vandalized :,(***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Ohh boy.. where do I start?

(Yes, Im knowledgeable in the totalled car situation. Check my build thread)

He would have paid for a badgeless grille and hood notch as interest.

You say goodbye.

No. No its not. Your car is replaceable. Children are not. It is nothing like giving away your child.

I can confirm. I used to work at a salvage yard. This will happen. It will be dismantled until there are no more parts to be sold and it will be crushed. Yes, I was the one crushing your wrecked cars people.

Thats not an option. They tell you whats going to happen. You say ok.

You can buy it back. But why? Take the check and walk. Its not a rare car.

Easily. Youre getting money.

uhmm...wut? YOU DIDNT NOTICE GIANT DENTS IN YOUR CAR?

This. Truth.

...to the same specs as any other.

theres a reason we say it would be better if its totalled.

Reality.

I handed over the keys to my Shadow Blue before I even got the tags in the mail. I went a few days later and came home with another Gti. Simple.

You need to listen to this man like he's your father. Seriously. He knows whats up.

THIS

Good points.

I think he's onto something there..

beentheredonethat

PlastiDip is the devil

Check my build thread. Its what I lost.

Really dude? Thats like going and buying a diamond necklace the day after your wife starts talking about divorce. You're suppossed to MINIMIZE your loss, not add to it..

:facepalm:

Life happened bruh. Get used to it.

Rudy.. Weve found Nuggstein's lost brother..

This'th

I do not think that sign means what you think it means..

You came to OUR forum asking questions and got man that we gave you the answer you didnt want to hear... WTF DO YOU WANT?

Childish much?

You.. i like you.

woahhhh.. Not so busy today huh. lol

razr390

Go Kart Champion
woahhhh.. Not so busy today huh. lol

You read his post so you're in that same boat I'd assume :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Not commenting on this thread anymore until I get the estimate from my insurance company. Thank you for all your help guys, really appreciate it! Very helpful! :) :) :)

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Not commenting on this thread anymore until I get the estimate from my insurance company. Thank you for all your help guys, really appreciate it! Very helpful! :) :) :)

You are so damn welcome.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Dude. No one hates you. Just stop giving them a reason to. A lot of ppl are actually sympathetic to your situation of someone literally clubbing your car. At the same time just don't come off as whiney :( the Internet usually gives 0 fucks about your emotions :/ we just give you realistic advice from either our own experience or just what we think might be good advice.

No hard feelings, just don't give people a reason to give you a hard time. You know, like ordering extra parts for your GTI (I know you might get a new mk6, but still you might be in a bad situation with the buy-back)

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Dude. No one hates you. Just stop giving them a reason to. A lot of ppl are actually sympathetic to your situation of someone literally clubbing your car. At the same time just don't come off as whiney :( the Internet usually gives 0 fucks about your emotions :/ we just give you realistic advice from either our own experience or just what we think might be good advice.

No hard feelings, just don't give people a reason to give you a hard time. You know, like ordering extra parts for your GTI (I know you might get a new mk6, but still you might be in a bad situation with the buy-back)

Sent from my iPenis using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
#threadbumpsforOP

The Yetti

Ready to race!
VanDorin91 the hero Golfmk6 deserves, but not the one gti_vroom415 needs right now

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.