GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

davserbic

Ready to race!
Got around to posting photos from European Experience.

Teaser pic below — rest are in build thread.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
picked this up over the weekend along with the gti valance. really excited to get this put in. ?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

cubeofsoup

This past weekend I completed my install of a RNS 315 including the nav antenna and the microphone in the factory location. Pretty proud of myself as I don't really wrench on cars yet. Trying to get into it more. Overall a fun project and I'm glad I watched a video on how to route the microphone line, dealing with interior panels can be a real pain in the ass.

Next project: short ram intake

davserbic

Ready to race!
This past weekend I completed my install of a RNS 315 including the nav antenna and the microphone in the factory location. Pretty proud of myself as I don't really wrench on cars yet. Trying to get into it more. Overall a fun project and I'm glad I watched a video on how to route the microphone line, dealing with interior panels can be a real pain in the ass.

Next project: short ram intake

Hey that was my first mod too!

Let me know if you're interested in an APR Carbonio Intake for the 2.5L — I got one for sale.

davserbic

Ready to race!
You have the Holy Grail or mods and you ditching it so soon, what gives?

Hahah! I love it, don't get me wrong.

Im in search of 2-door Golf R interior which is a bit pricey and would love to use the money from the Carbonio to go to that instead.

I have plans for an SRI + tune but would like to make a custom intake routed similar to the Carbonio, possibly using a small intercooler behind the driver side grille. I wont be needing the Carbonio for that.

Tell your friends!

Last edited:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
...possibly using a small intercooler behind the driver side grille.
:eek: I know you want cold air but this intercooler is not a good idea. Intercooler cools the hot air coming out of a turbo under pressure to reduce detonation (knock), all this will do in a NA application is create weight and air restriction.

Just saying.

Golf R Interior :thumbsup:

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Just finished putting the GTI suitcase on. looks great! Big thank you to MLue

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

davserbic

Ready to race!
Better than Botox

Got a chance to install my new headlights over the weekend — pulled the trigger on the new OSRAM Xenarc LEDriving headlights. Utterly amazing. Put this clip together in a min with my Osmo Mobile Gimbal really quick to just show them.

Quick clip using my iPhone this morning — click here or down below.