GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes. Wife went back to work today for a partial day; so she is doing better. :thumbsup:

Pakman332

Ready to race!
Finally got the Unitronic downpipe installed to go with my Uni catback! I had no idea what I was missing.

Sent from my Pocket Computer 6000

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Ok not GTI related...but can't resist...

Sometimes I get to detail really nice cars [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats awesome! Is it your business? I've wanted to start my own for a while now but Seattle doesn't have much of a market.

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Thats awesome! Is it your business? I've wanted to start my own for a while now but Seattle doesn't have much of a market.

Yep! Side business though. I'm a full time teacher. Which means salary is.....[emoji1304]So I detail cars in the summer (about 3 a week). I have a pretty good client base so my schedule fills up fast. I have an Audi R8 coming up in a few days as well!

Phur

Autocross Champion
My wife has been saying that we need to get a pressure washer. If we do, I'm totally going to get a foam cannon.

sweatyandreadyb

Ready to race!

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji7][emoji7] that's exactly the color I want to wrap mine!!! Omg that is beautiful.

Gino

Ready to race!
Didn't do anything to the car, but bought stuff for it. Roughly $350 spent on detailing products :) I'm excited.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Seriously Matt, those Audi wheels looks sick on your car.

Thank youuu! But they're a little beat, unfortunately. Colorado roads and potholes haven't been kind, so I'm thinking I'll either refinish them or just sell them off

Pakman332

Ready to race!
Since I installed my downpipe I figured I would head to the shop for a stage 2 tune today. While the guy was ringing me up, his laptop automatically started updated to windows 10 during the flash. So now I am stuck here until that finishes...

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Since I installed my downpipe I figured I would head to the shop for a stage 2 tune today. While the guy was ringing me up, his laptop automatically started updated to windows 10 during the flash. So now I am stuck here until that finishes...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry dude. You'd think they would take care of that before hand.