GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Washed, clay bar, waxed her up. Really sucks we can't get ironX or dr paint chip up here. Sigh...

If you want, I can send you my shipping address across the border. I'm like 15 minutes from the border and can grab it from there, bring it across then ship it out to you. Wouldn't be much sweat off my back and I'd be happy to help ya out! PM me if you need a hand with it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Gave her an oil change, I was a little past so it was def time.

I also washed the Irma off of her. That bitch sneezed all over my car.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
They wont ship to Canada? There has to be a comparable product available. Those little rust oxidation spots really show on the white paint and drive me insane. I try to treat the car twice a year with it.

You know what... I didn't even check. Just looked for availability in Canada and everywhere was sold out. It's available on Amazon.com so I'm ordering it now!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
If you want, I can send you my shipping address across the border. I'm like 15 minutes from the border and can grab it from there, bring it across then ship it out to you. Wouldn't be much sweat off my back and I'd be happy to help ya out! PM me if you need a hand with it.

Wow! That's awfully cool of you to offer that for real! :w00t::w00t::clap:

I'm actually going to be in Van in October too. I ordered a couple things so shipping to Canada is free and going to use my US credit card to save the extra 2% the thieving banks charge.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Fucking cracked my windshield trying to put my rearview mirror back on. So everyone knows the way you take it off is by firmly gripping the knuckle where it attaches to the button on the windshield and turn 90 degrees counter clock wise. very simple. DO NOT try and yank the mirror off the knuckle. To put back on turn knuckle to the left and place over button and turn clockwise till it clicks into place.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Fucking cracked my windshield trying to put my rearview mirror back on. So everyone knows the way you take it off is by firmly gripping the knuckle where it attaches to the button on the windshield and turn 90 degrees counter clock wise. very simple. DO NOT try and yank the mirror off the knuckle. To put back on turn knuckle to the left and place over button and turn clockwise till it clicks into place.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Good to know. Next time take it easy there Hulk :lol:

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Rotiform's aren't for all, neither are 19's on a GTI - Kind of think that way too. That being said, picked these up with near new tires for a smokin deal... Needed new summer tires anyways so was only out a few bucks. Really like the look!

And this non VW or MK6 related, but dad picked up a new ride which I was able to test out.

What model porsche is that?

BlueE30

Ready to race!
997 Twin Turbo... its awd and 480hp, just got it tuned and an exhaust to put it around 620hp.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Noticed a puddle of coolant again....

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Yup it’s the water pump #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Research on pads and rotors. Now debating whether to do the job myself or fork over 360 for labor on all rotors and pads.