GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
looks damn sturdy, man. i like it on the TR.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had a couple beers last night and started browsing ECS. Spent about $500 on a new lip and a grill...Hopefully that's not something I regret.

Also, I've had this rattle since I basically bought my car a few years ago. I thought it was a clip I dropped when I removed my a-pillar once. Turns out it's my radar detector. I've dealt with that damn rattle for so long...I can't believe it was just the radar shaking.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
I had a couple beers last night and started browsing ECS. Spent about $500 on a new lip and a grill...Hopefully that's not something I regret.

Also, I've had this rattle since I basically bought my car a few years ago. I thought it was a clip I dropped when I removed my a-pillar once. Turns out it's my radar detector. I've dealt with that damn rattle for so long...I can't believe it was just the radar shaking.

Online shopping on a few beers is never a good idea. Its just too easy...:D

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Online shopping on a few beers is never a good idea. Its just too easy...:D

No kidding...I nearly ordered an OEM Golf R bumper instead of a grill and a lip.

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Gave her a quick wash and wax today (yes it’s bagged and yes this is my daily ride height lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

My car died, and I just literally got it back from the dealer for warranty work...thanks guys for all the help and info.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

rattling windshiled? unplug your soundaktor yet?

Renck

Ready to race!
My car died, and I just literally got it back from the dealer for warranty work...thanks guys for all the help and info.

Yikes.......that sucks man! Glad to hear you are fine and wishing your brother a speedy recovery.

What now? Are you going to get another GTI?

Last edited:

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Yikes.......that sucks man! Glad to hear you are find and wishing your brother a speedy recovery.

What now? Are you going to get another GTI?

I appreciate that man, and I'm not sure lol I have my little mark4 1.8T still but my key was inside my mark6 and I couldn't find it at the tow yard. It must've flew out during the impact. So that's one matter but as far as getting another GTI I probably won't. I loved this car so much and it just breaks my heart having it gone. I'll probably get into the Quattro life next [emoji846]

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Damn, sorry to see that Sela. She looks clean too, like you washed her just before you went out.

rattling windshiled? unplug your soundaktor yet?

Did that long ago, but it's just my radar detector rattling around in its carrier.