GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What the heck is this?

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
In this country, most people are focused on sporty roadsters, trucks, and god awful SUVs. In Europe and ROW, wagons are more popular. Unfortunately, we live in America, where people's mindset is a little different. Thus, making the super cool wagons such as the RS6 Avant and Golf R wagon unavailable here. I am glad to see Mercedes offered the E63 AMG estate beast here though.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
CTS V wagon too.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
What benefits are there to FWD anyways? Less power to wheel loss?

FWD are usually lighter, more fuel efficient, offer better space and utility, and offer better traction. But since you live in a world where you are only concerned with racing a S2000 on a straight line, I can see why RWD is your choice.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
FWD are usually lighter, more fuel efficient, offer better space and utility, and offer better traction. But since you live in a world where you are only concerned with racing a S2000 on a straight like, I can see why RWD is your choice.

Allllllll of this

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I live in AZ. Snow is a myth here. It's going to be 84 degrees tomorrow.

Maybe that arid heat is getting to your brain.

When was the last time you went in for a check up?

S2k's are mediocre cars. That's a car that is in a letter grade a C. Yes it performs, but it's nothing to go home to your mom about. It's not LEGENDARY brah.

Before your blood pressure rises too much, almost all cars are mediocre cars.

Not even Honda rides their s2k as hard as you do. Maybe you should be their spokesperson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

czirrfb

Banned
S2000 may not be "legendary" but it's probably the best N/A 4 banger engine ever made.

And it takes a stage 2 GTI to beat a stock S2k, that's sad.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Maybe that arid heat is getting to your brain.

When was the last time you went in for a check up?

S2k's are mediocre cars. That's a car that is in a letter grade a C. Yes it performs, but it's nothing to go home to your mom about. It's not LEGENDARY brah.

Before your blood pressure rises too much, almost all cars are mediocre cars.

Not even Honda rides their s2k as hard as you do. Maybe you should be their spokesperson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to travel monthly to PHX for work. Stayed there once in August for 10 days straight. The heat does get to you. Especially when you get in your parked car at noon.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
S2000 may not be "legendary" but it's probably the best N/A 4 banger engine ever made.

And it takes a stage 2 GTI to beat a stock S2k, that's sad.

well something that weighs a tank vs something that's as heavy as a soda can... and did you really just say the stk has the best 4 cyl engine ever?
Do you even know what engines are in s2ks?

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
well something that weighs a tank vs something that's as heavy as a soda can... and did you really just say the stk has the best 4 cyl engine ever?
Do you even know what engines are in s2ks?

clearly he only knows what "tuners" tell him and what he reads on the interwebz.