GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What the heck is this?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
-I'm 25
-I live on my own in a 2rm apartment
-I make about $2,400/month
-I did not NEED a co signer as I put $10k down on the car (over 50% of the asking price)

And you still couldn't afford a S2000. AMIRITE?

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I'm suprised he could afford a GTI on that. IF it wasn't for the $10k insurance payout, he be driving a 2007 Corolla.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Isn't a studio considered a 2RM apartment?

I'm suprised he could afford a GTI on that. IF it wasn't for the $10k insurance payout, he be driving a 2007 Corolla.
Of course he could afford one....when someone helps co-signs for him. His interest rate is probably 19.65%.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Yes $2,400 a month (plus commission). I made 33k last year, nothing special. But not horrible.
Before or after tax? Either way, you have your priorities all wrong. Stop focusing on racing or S2000, or spending so much $ on your gti. Reality is going to bite you hard. My mortgage alone is about what you make a month.

czirrfb

Banned
The reason I got the GTI is this -

It's a cool enough car that I can afford and pay off quick. I really like this car. I just dont love it.

But for what I owe on it its MORE than worth it. I am trying to get my priorities in order. I dont need a fancy 2 seat sports car that I owe 20k on. Cars come and go. They aren't worth being in lots of debt over.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Before or after tax? Either way, you have your priorities all wrong. Stop focusing on racing or S2000, or spending so much $ on your gti. Reality is going to bite you hard. My mortgage alone is about what you make a month.

sniped OP the fuck out brah

BANG

razr390

Go Kart Champion
The reason I got the GTI is this -

It's a cool enough car that I can afford and pay off quick. I really like this car. I just dont love it.

But for what I owe on it its MORE than worth it. I am trying to get my priorities in order. I dont need a fancy 2 seat sports car that I owe 20k on. Cars come and go. They aren't worth being in lots of debt over.

then stop dickriding the s2k in every thread you make.
we get it, you like the car. it may be one of the greatest affordable "driving" cars ever made, but you posting about this shit or TAKING the time to post about the s2k and what you're doing to your GTI for the sole purpose of tackling and beating an s2k is borderline mental.

Make your money, mod your car, do shit for yourself. NOT for what others think of you. Enjoy your car, save up money, and when s2k's go down in price buy a cheap ass one with some money and make it your weekend/project car.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Or better yet, buckle down, make your money, then buy a car better than a S2000 (yes there are plenty) aim higher in life instead of being a tool. Like razr said, do things for yourself, not what others think. I love the gti. Do I care what others think? Can I buy better cars? Ya. You referenced a G37 earlier. I actually came from one. Am I crazy to go from a G37 to a gti? I don't give a crap. I like it.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
It's funny this reminded of what a wise man said to me.

He drives an old Audi A6, but it's so clean you could eat off of it. He told me:

"I have enough money to buy a Bentley, but to what benefit? Yeah, I'll come out to a get together and everyone will marvel at the car, tell me what I already know about it, and then what? Then it's ME who is the one that has to go home with it, to live with it and pay the payments for it. I'll either look like a show-off wherever I go, or people will just get bored of the wow factor and not give a damn anymore. That's why I buy cars that I will enjoy for myself first and foremost."

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Having said that.

What mods are done to your GTI?
And is it faster than the G37?

you really are dumb.

That's all you care about and I won't beat a dead horse. Good luck being a failure in life.

EDIT: Sounds a bit rough, but I won't delete it. OP, you have misguided priorities and therefore you will not achieve anything meaningful other than a car that might beat other cars owned by people half your age.