What was your last car?

mattyICED

Ready to race!
I used to drive a Neon :rolleyes:

57 Trim w/ .63 hotside.
During the install

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
my current car is an 04 Dodge Dakota quad cab. Been a good truck but i dont really need a truck right now and cant take paying for the gas in this thing anymore.

inc55

Go Kart Champion
First car was an 02 accord coupe which I loved which was totaled. After being rear ended I wanted a taller car so I got a dodge caliber. Had many memories in it but the car is a POS. Sold it for an 08 Acura TL type S which was my dream car. Sold that to prove to my ex that I was serious about marrying her. After missing the type S I got an 08 R32 and loved every second of it. Then got a G37S coupe to feel more mature and liked it for 2 years but never got over the fun I had in the R32 so I sold it and got my mk6 gti and I love it more everyday.

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
Traded in a 2004 Mini Cooper and a 2007 FJ Cruiser for my 2012 GTI, so its paid off!

Sent from my phone with typos

rx4brdm

Ready to race!
06 WRX TR. No luxuries 'cept for the $1.5k worth of audio I put in. Don't miss the lag but do miss that sudden boost. Definitely miss the AWD. But everything else about the GTI is sooooooooooooo much better.

WinkleDinkle

Passed Driver's Ed

99 Civic Si. Just basic bolt-ons and cams. I absolutely loved that car and completely regret selling it. I love my GTi but I had a lot of fun with that civic.

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Sold it for an 08 Acura TL type S which was my dream car. Sold that to prove to my ex that I was serious about marrying her.

Wait, what?

3M WOLB

Passed Driver's Ed
I had a 2011 135i 6 speed, Loved the car but I drove rental cars more than the 135 because it was always in the shop so I sold it for my GTI.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
these were my last 2.