GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHEN ARE TUNES COMING OUT :(

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
So yesterday after months of running no cat with my new exhaust I get the infamous CEL light... When is another company besides expensive Unitronic going to come with a tune for us?? :(

-end of rant lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twodotfive

Ready to race!
I just emailed C2 yesterday and apparently they're coming out with a mk6 2.5 tune very soon. They said they just need to test on their dev car coming in on Friday.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
I emailed c2 about a tune as well. They told me they would have to see my car is person to be able to tune it. They should be at sowo this year so ill probably just do it then since they will probably be having a sale special.

allset

Go Kart Champion
why does the light come on? you have cai and exhaust right?

Short answer:

having no cat changes the make up and temp of the exhaust gasses. the o2 sensors think something is wrong and throw a CEL.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Short answer:

having no cat changes the make up and temp of the exhaust gasses. the o2 sensors think something is wrong and throw a CEL.

i just bought this

http://store.42draftdesigns.com/O2-Sensor-Spacer_p_306.html

this hopefully will eliminate the code..

and on a good note i cant wait for c2 to come out with a tune! super excited. and IDGF if i dont have a GTI. I want my car to be more fun so a tune will def help.:thumbsup:

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Get out you troll. A golf sure as hell sounds a lot better than a gti btw.

Ignore that dummy. When I think of inline 5's I think of the Audi Rally motor from back in the day. I 'd like to hear a new golf with a full exhaust. I'm sure its nice. You can make those cars quick or even turbo them. I saw one at the show. Its not all about going fast though but I'm sure a tune will help some because they are prob a tad detuned from factory. Does a Golf ever come with a dsg though? I just thought of that. Whatever though. I'm sure they will have some kits out for the 2.5 if they don't already. There maybe some bolt on kits from another audi motor that would work. Then you just need BT tuner like Uni and a shop like RAI. That is if you want to go balls fast.

Anyways.....just wanted to show support for the golfs :thumbsup:

jaja123

Ready to race!
Ignore that dummy. When I think of inline 5's I think of the Audi Rally motor from back in the day. I 'd like to hear a new golf with a full exhaust. I'm sure its nice. You can make those cars quick or even turbo them. I saw one at the show. Its not all about going fast though but I'm sure a tune will help some because they are prob a tad detuned from factory. Does a Golf ever come with a dsg though? I just thought of that. Whatever though. I'm sure they will have some kits out for the 2.5 if they don't already. There maybe some bolt on kits from another audi motor that would work. Then you just need BT tuner like Uni and a shop like RAI. That is if you want to go balls fast.

Anyways.....just wanted to show support for the golfs :thumbsup:

Thanks. There are a lot of golf haters. They don't realize how unique they sound and how sexy they sound. If this car had a conventional n/a 4 cylinder I would no have bought it. The 5 cylinder is what drew me in along with good looks and a incredible interior for just 17,300$ I got brand new. Unfortunately there is no dsg for a 2.5. I have a manual and like it a lot. There are some things you could get from the Audi TT-RS buts its crazy expensive. We are better off going turbo. On 9psi the average whp is around 250 which is really good for just 9psi. The 2.0t and 2.5 actually are quite similar. I have several different exhaust setups and have videos of them on my youtube channel as well as some acceleration runs. Check them out if you'd like. Mine is pretty loud though. Just go to my videos, as my favorites page is what I have setup when you go to my channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/basslover352?feature=mhee

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. There are a lot of golf haters. They don't realize how unique they sound and how sexy they sound. If this car had a conventional n/a 4 cylinder I would no have bought it. The 5 cylinder is what drew me in along with good looks and a incredible interior for just 17,300$ I got brand new. Unfortunately there is no dsg for a 2.5. I have a manual and like it a lot. There are some things you could get from the Audi TT-RS buts its crazy expensive. We are better off going turbo. On 9psi the average whp is around 250 which is really good for just 9psi. The 2.0t and 2.5 actually are quite similar. I have several different exhaust setups and have videos of them on my youtube channel as well as some acceleration runs. Check them out if you'd like. Mine is pretty loud though. Just go to my videos, as my favorites page is what I have setup when you go to my channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/basslover352?feature=mhee

PLEASE learn how to paragraph break.

"The 5 cylinder is what drew me in along with good looks and a incredible interior for just 17,300$ I got brand new."

^Yes, the heavily de' tuned 2.5 liters of Lamborghini's V10 glory dose sound nice.
Good luck in your future GOLF modding endeavors.