GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHEN ARE TUNES COMING OUT :(

ImmI

Ready to race!
Kinda embarrassing why some GTI owners act they way they do, do they think a GTI is not a Golf but a hatchback version of a Lambo or something?

Get out you troll. A golf sure as hell sounds a lot better than a gti btw.

Except for the DSG burp and turbo whistle/noise I have to agree there, especially yours :thumbsup:

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
For all the 2.5 haters out there.. Just look at my car and GTFO...thanks... the end. Back on topic.. When is c2 or united Motorsports coming out with a tune??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isons429

Ready to race!
C2 is waiting for a test car for their software, so not sure when to expect that but hopefully soon.

jaja123

Ready to race!
Kinda embarrassing why some GTI owners act they way they do, do they think a GTI is not a Golf but a hatchback version of a Lambo or something?

Except for the DSG burp and turbo whistle/noise I have to agree there, especially yours :thumbsup:

thanks. I do like dsg shifting though on a 2.0t. I have a vid where my car actually gives a fart after I shift. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRwm0ZzYhjg
I saw a turbo jetta and the whistle with the 5 cylinder was pure awesome.

Last edited:

rs999

Go Kart Champion
So yesterday after months of running no cat with my new exhaust I get the infamous CEL light... When is another company besides expensive Unitronic going to come with a tune for us?? :(

-end of rant lol

I think if a tuner came out with something to eliminate that weird delay when you step on the gas of a 2.5L VW it would make 2.5s much better cars regardless of engine tune.

jaja123

Ready to race!

trigger_storey

Ready to race!
Some people just don't understand lovin a VW is lovin a VW. Do it your way and be proud, thats all that matters. I've owned a prior VR6 Gti, Mustang, Cobalt, Altima Coupe, and now back to Gti. It is what it is. I do think the 2.5 sounds like a beast with a nice exhaust. Something about the 5 cylinder growl is just amazing.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
So I called APR yesterday and they say they have something in the works to come out in the summer...something that'll produce more power than Unitronic . Saweeet!

isons429

Ready to race!
So I called APR yesterday and they say they have something in the works to come out in the summer...something that'll produce more power than Unitronic . Saweeet!

That is pretty sweet news man, did they say anything about supporting mods for the tune?

twodotfive

Ready to race!
this car says no way:D

But that's a mk5 =(. Too bad they don't have turbo kits for mk6 yet.

As far as APR, if they do make more power than unitronic, I don't think its going to be substantial.