GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHEN ARE TUNES COMING OUT :(

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
We're hoping to. Check back the week prior and we'd be happy to let you know!

I have a 12' golf 2.5l auto, will you guys have any tunes available come sowo? I want to get mine done while im there.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Please stop by the booth and check at the show! :thumbsup:

I checked out the website and it does list tunes for the 2012 golf 2.5l, and i tried to pre-register on the website but it doesnt work, so how am i suppose to register so i can get $100 off? Oh and why do i have to provide my credit card number for a pre-register??

twodotfive

Ready to race!

azn_dubber

Ready to race!
If you get the SRI I think you'll need to get re-tuned with the SRI specific software.. =/. C2 released a dynoplot today of a car with SRI and no tune and it pretty much lost power all through the low and mid ranges.

Really? didnt know that.. thanks for letting me know. Guess thats outta the picture now.. lol. looks badass tho.

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Really? didnt know that.. thanks for letting me know. Guess thats outta the picture now.. lol. looks badass tho.

Yeah it looks sick! But I would probably rather do a stage 2 rather than sri/tune.

Btw im Still anxious to see a video of your stage 2 ;) haha.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone confirmed that Unitronic software removes rev hang? They say it does, but I want to be sure. This would be my biggest reason to get a tune.

jaja123

Ready to race!
Has anyone confirmed that Unitronic software removes rev hang? They say it does, but I want to be sure. This would be my biggest reason to get a tune.

the intial rev hang is reduced. But after that it still drops at the same rate. You can blame the slowness from the very heavy stock flywheel.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
i called uni and they will NOT have our tune at SoWo. Only way for the new 2011-2012 golfs to get a tune anywhere is to mail our ecu in.....how lame =/