GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

With the Mk7 posting impressive numbers.. will you go ko4?

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Ask Halvie...why not ask you??? You for sure have car that makes at least that since you are MR. Perfection right? And $6K YES I MEANT $6K...maybe being from PA you can't do math so I will break it down for you.

-APR Stage 3 kit-$5399

-Clutch...sorry you went with MT and didn't understand that DSG was better, faster shifting and can handle upwards of 450lb torque...so no clutch needed BRAH.

-LSD...ummmmmm does this make power or is it needed to have a car with that much HP...don't think so. Will it help control the power on launch ...yes but is it needed to make the power...N>O>P>E

-Intercooler....yes you need one...but I bet you were one of the guys that got sucked into a $1200 intercooler because the manufacture told you it was SUPER COOL SEXY AWESOME!!! Yah I will be fine with my $375 IC... so thanks for for keeping the "Sucker bin" full

-Mounts...yah and what...I spend more on beer in a month then what mounts cost .....get a real job and you can afford a couple hundred +$200

-Intake...ummm wasn't this the first mod that EVRYONE has done....do you have a super secret intake that is needed to get to 380hp....do tell if not the one most have will already be good enough

-Tires....ummm when did you EVER see a manufacture of tires claim that you can gain more HP buyer their tires??? WTF are you talking about...did you get scammed again!!!

So we are at $5399 + $200 + $375=$5,974 :eek: (Did you need an excel spreadsheet to add that up???) and we are shooting at the HP we needed on 100 map

So I ask you MR. Perfection....why can we not get that HP for under $6K....

By you saying stupid shit like "Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and stick to forums about claying new cars or blown up head gaskets." just proves you sir are a fucking douche bag.

But seeing that you are a immature little fucking ass clown and you have to resort to that makes me realize that just wasting time on you makes me just as much of a moron.

Pretty much everything you said in there was wrong and/or retarded.

I said ask halvie, because he has been trying for years to make power and hasn't made over 400whp...

Try and get away with bolting on a kit and going with no additional costs. Good luck.

So because you previously bought parts that's not included in the price?

Mounts are more than $200.

I have a Godspeed intercooler from ebay. No, I didn't pay the outrageous cost for a more expensive one. And the highest price intercooler out is $1000 btw, not $1200. Maybe you should learn how to use the internet.

What about labor costs? I can and have done all of this myself, but coming from a guy that can't change his own headgasket, and takes him 3 days to figure out what it is, I doubt you could.

Sure bolt on a kit, have no issues, put power to one shitty tire and wheel hop all over the place. That's assuming you're going to run the stock exhaust also, since you're an idiot and didn't include that.

And about the beer/money/excel comments. Just wow. I'm an engineer by the way. I can do math. Very well actually. One of the best engineering schools in the country even gave me a paper saying I could... And have the potential to make more money than you ever will, if I haven't already. Get over yourself dude. Andddd go fuck yourself.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
I've been here over 2 years longer than you. Thanks, but no.

I hear they are looking for clay bar experts over at detailers domain though. Maybe you should check that out.

THIS IS WHAT YOU COME BACK WITH!!! :lol: FML...what a douche.

"I was here first...you leave" FML...are you sub 20??????? You have been on Vortex longer also....GO BACK!!!!!!!

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
THIS IS WHAT YOU COME BACK WITH!!! :lol: FML...what a douche.

"I was here first...you leave" FML...are you sub 20??????? You have been on Vortex longer also....GO BACK!!!!!!!

No I came back above that...

Mid 20's actually. And yea, I've probably been on vortex longer also FYI.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You both have Godspeed IC's... so make up and kiss.

Let's get back on track.

And no, 317hp by APR was not at the wheels.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Details?

I ran APR stage 1+ intake DSG from second and we were neck to neck...I suddenly started pulling away at exactly 100mph
sorry man, like i said my other mods might have helped. (LSD, mounts, better clutch) 60 roll, both 6MT. shift points at 7500. one car length and kept pulling away at 100+.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Pretty much everything you said in there was wrong and/or retarded.

Or you just don't read well

I said ask halvie, because he has been trying for years to make power and hasn't made over 400whp...

You said 380+

Try and get away with bolting on a kit and going with no additional costs. Good luck.

Because it has never been done before :iono:

So because you previously bought parts that's not included in the price?

Should I include gas money also :iono:

Mounts are more than $200.

Got screwed again :iono:

I have a Godspeed intercooler from ebay. No, I didn't pay the outrageous cost for a more expensive one. And the highest price intercooler out is $1000 btw, not $1200. Maybe you should learn how to use the internet.

You should double check :thumbsup:

What about labor costs? I can and have done all of this myself, but coming from a guy that can't change his own headgasket, and takes him 3 days to figure out what it is, I doubt you could.

LOL...you make funny....you make so much funny...

Sure bolt on a kit, have no issues, put power to one shitty tire and wheel hop all over the place. That's assuming you're going to run the stock exhaust also, since you're an idiot and didn't include that.

Did you include exhaust....so what you're saying isssssssssss?

And about the beer/money/excel comments. Just wow. I'm an engineer by the way. I can do math. Very well actually. One of the best engineering schools in the country even gave me a paper saying I could... And have the potential to make more money than you ever will, if I haven't already. Get over yourself dude.

Ohhhh you got a piece of paper....good...can I borrow it to wipe my ass while we compare W2's Jr???

Andddd go fuck yourself.

LOL...you were actually being an adult until this....call me when your balls drop

Done with this tard...I'm out

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
B7 is KO3.