Beautiful car man, so jelly :D

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Dat ironing board, doe.

Maybe they really are targeting the soccer moms with this one :iono:

butchered by autocorrecr

zrickety

The Fixer
Targeting boy racers and it's working :)

Sent via smoke signals

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
'Twas a joy to drive yesterday.

I could still feel the eLSD intervening in some corners, but overall, the car balance is incredible. So refreshing to actually be fighting my own personal driving inadequacies instead of fighting the car's inadequacies. Still, not a bad day. Took second place in class out of 5 cars, just 0.9 seconds away from 1st, who has been driving the same car all season. ;)

Last edited:

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
'So refreshing to actually be fighting my own personal driving inadequacies instead of fighting the car's inadequacies.

This is exactly how I felt getting out of the Yaris. Good work yesterday! You'll be smoking dem all in no time.

Merkle

Banned
This this is a 2-seater? I dig it.

I felt the same way the first time I took the Miata out on the pad, it's nice driving a car that's geared more toward a single purpose, rather than an all-rounder.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
This is exactly how I felt getting out of the Yaris. Good work yesterday! You'll be smoking dem all in no time.

Just need a little more seat time. :thumbsup:

This this is a 2-seater? I dig it.

I felt the same way the first time I took the Miata out on the pad, it's nice driving a car that's geared more toward a single purpose, rather than an all-rounder.

Yep. 2 seats, DINK-status approved. More like SINK, doe, since we don't share a bank account... :laugh:

But yes'th. I was actually surprised at how soft it was when pushed, but it made the car feel more fluid. There's a 2-day cone-killing extravaganza next weekend I'm going to try to make.

I also took the girlfriend out for a ride on my first run, she loved it. :D

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
'Twas a joy to drive yesterday.

I could still feel the eLSD intervening in some corners, but overall, the car balance is incredible. So refreshing to actually be fighting my own personal driving inadequacies instead of fighting the car's inadequacies. Still, not a bad day. Took second place in class out of 5 cars, just 0.9 seconds away from 1st, who has been driving the same car all season. ;)

]

Good point, looks fun!

Tapatalk wrote this

Merkle

Banned
I also took the girlfriend out for a ride on my first run, she loved it. :D

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Pretty sweet journey, glad it all worked out for you! The car looks great.

Out of curiosity, how fast were you moving on the highway in your GTI on your way to Chicago?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sweet journey, glad it all worked out for you! The car looks great.

Out of curiosity, how fast were you moving on the highway in your GTI on your way to Chicago?

75-80 MPH most of the time.

I was doing 73-74 in Ohio, though. I lost count after seeing the 10th State Trooper with someone pulled over.