GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GFB DV+ Diverter Valve Kit - anyone has this setup, mang?

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Also interested although I do actually enjoy the "pigeon" flutter.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I have an extra rev D DV lying around..

I will buy this and install it on the DV...try it out, see if boost levels/performance are different.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Hi guys.
Great that you liked the finde.
I have just ordered 2pc. Will see how it perform.

Have just become a member of the K04 club. Enjoying it so mutch.
When installing I checked my DV and it was the old membrane style.
So glad I did not ordered the rev. D now.
Will report back on my experience.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
I just purchased from the link I provided earlier.

I noticed how much the OEM piston valve leaked when I did my DV relocation so I look forward to improvements.

Ill post logs of the n75 and requested boost levels vs actual before after the install.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Log's will be great to see.

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Definitely interested in hearing everyone's impressions

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Just a heads-up for anyone driving a Golf R, I got the following e-mail from Go Fast Bits overnight, following up on my order:
Thanks you for your order but before it goes, could you please confirm what car you will be putting this on? The valve was specifically designed for a GTI, but it will work on an unmodified Golf R. We are currently in the process of making a specific valve to go on modified Golf R’s as they need a larger piston than standard, due to the bigger diameter outlet compared to the GTI.
So this part will not currently work on a modified Golf R -- I assume that means one with a upgraded turbo.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
Just a heads-up for anyone driving a Golf R, I got the following e-mail from Go Fast Bits overnight, following up on my order:So this part will not currently work on a modified Golf R -- I assume that means one with a upgraded turbo.

So that means a GTI w/ K04 should be okay correct?