GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One FS

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Ain't nobody paying no 1500 for that shit. Period.

He's either gonna feel stupid and eventually lower the price. Or stubbornly hold on to it until more of them are release and there is no market left for him to sell. Then he'll end up having to go back to target and return it, buy a bunch of heroin and overdose on Black Friday in his grandmothers basement.

I only posted here to share what an idiot this dude is. If you think he's got good business brains, that's cool with me. But I'm not wrong.

why do you get so riled up about this? Just don't fkn buy the xbox! There is no need to get pissed off that someone is asking whatever they want for something. If they overcharge for it then no one should buy it and it will come around and bite them in the ass, no need to flip your shit over it.

Any price over the store prices is too much for me. To be honest if you can't wait a week or two to buy it in stores for half the price then the buyer really needs to get their priorities checked out IMO.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
why do you get so riled up about this? Just don't fkn buy the xbox! There is no need to get pissed off that someone is asking whatever they want for something. If they overcharge for it then no one should buy it and it will come around and bite them in the ass, no need to flip your shit over it.

Any price over the store prices is too much for me. To be honest if you can't wait a week or two to buy it in stores for half the price then the buyer really needs to get their priorities checked out IMO.

I'm not losing my shit. I'm not even interested in this, I don't even play video games. I came here to support OP for his fair asking price. That, and point out how the release of this console (and ps4 for that matter), bring out the stupidity in some people.

I'm with you on the waiting thing. That's pretty much my point. Nobody will pay 1500 when they can buy one for 700, or just wait a week or 2 and get one at the store.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
$1500? Kill yourself.

I was just commenting on little things you said like the one above. I understand you don't actaully mean kill yourself or that they will go OD on heroin but the fact you are joking about it obviously shows it bothers you when it shouldn't.

If they post something for that price and someone actually pays for it then do you consider it bad business? The fact is everything in life is valued at what someone is willing to pay for it. If this person can find someone to pay $1500 for the console then good on them. If they can't and end up losing some money on it, then that's their problem. Either way there is no need for people to get riled up and angry at their prices. That's what I'm trying to get at.

Edit*

OP hope you don't mind this back and forth in your thread, I saw your post where your bids are close to $700 so I figured you really don't care about this thread anymore :)

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
I was just commenting on little things you said like the one above. I understand you don't actaully mean kill yourself or that they will go OD on heroin but the fact you are joking about it obviously shows it bothers you when it shouldn't.

If they post something for that price and someone actually pays for it then do you consider it bad business? The fact is everything in life is valued at what someone is willing to pay for it. If this person can find someone to pay $1500 for the console then good on them. If they can't and end up losing some money on it, then that's their problem. Either way there is no need for people to get riled up and angry at their prices. That's what I'm trying to get at.

Edit*

OP hope you don't mind this back and forth in your thread, I saw your post where your bids are close to $700 so I figured you really don't care about this thread anymore :)

It's just funny dude, That's all. I'm imagining that guy to be some unemployed loser that likes to talk about how he's a "hustler."

"Most people are asking for 700? FUCK THAT, I WANT FIFTEEN HUNNIT!!"

Kinda like if a new vendor joined this forum and was selling carbonio cai for $1500 when we can get them for wayyyy cheaper. You can bet a bunch of members would openly bash them for insulting us all.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I used to camp out back in ps2 xbox release days. Makes zero sense to me overpaying for early release ownership but back then I was only working part time so did what I could to make a few bucks. Had people lined up that wanted to buy my ps2s and xboxes for crazy amounts. This was before the innernut and forum craze really. Ps2s flew for 700 and up. Xbox for like 5-600. Nuts. But who was I to complain or say I'm better than those people. I made a very pretty penny off the hardcore gamers and never looked back.

We are here blowing hundreds and thousands on our cars for what we enjoy. Same thing. Those same gamers laugh at us for what we are willing to pay for pipes, air filters and wheels.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
676 sold.. not bad for a 499 purchase.