GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Spotted this dude in the Topanga mall parking structure yesterday. I wanna say someone's spotted him before but don't remember him being on here. Those bronze Neuspeeds look fantastic in person though...

Then I saw this guy off Ventura blvd in Tarzana. He had OEM GTI plate frames front and rear and those staggered wheels actually fit pretty good, even considering that they're probably fake and it's a monster truck

Last edited:

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
Spotted a black gti I think with LED tails heading west on the 10 merging onto the 710. I think you were trying to catch up to me but we're too late and had to merge :/

RtwenT

United gray Golf with LED tails outside of Golden Valley LA Fitness. Parked sorta next to my filthy R lol. You on here bro? Do you lift bro? Do you like vdubs bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Spotted this guy in Arcadia at the Santa Anita mall

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
^ omg this had me laughing so hard

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a sweet looking Golf R with a body kit over at Irwindale Speedway today. Had a giant Last Sunday decal from Fastivus.

Car looked sweet man.

Zac#1

Ready to race!
Haha I was hanging around for about 10 mins to see who owned it but gave up. They probably left soon after, it was park closing.