GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

wbean

attention whore
hey i just replied to your email!

PG can arrange to dropship to beijing no problem. hoenstly with the discount, it'll be head over heel cheaper than buying from asia ..

i remember looking at an exhaust in hong kong and it costed 20% more than CANADIAN prices which is already like 20% more than US prices =.=

wbean

attention whore
Just a friendly reminder.

if the price works for you, make sure you give steve a call tomorrow to confirm your spot!

the quicker we get people to deposit, earlier you can have exhaust on your car ;)

604-585-8558. Hours are between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm pacific time (+8:00)

hey i just replied to your email!

PG can arrange to dropship to beijing no problem. hoenstly with the discount, it'll be head over heel cheaper than buying from asia ..

i remember looking at an exhaust in hong kong and it costed 20% more than CANADIAN prices which is already like 20% more than US prices =.=

That's great.. well I was planning to buy a bit later but that's an offer I can't refuse!

Yeah for sure in China is usually 100% more expensive... main reason is the delivery and import tax. I ll call Steve and make the deposit by credit card.

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
Well, it will hit 10 tomorrow no problem.. I'm calling myself to order in the morning and I think there was one other person in this thread doing the same.

I am calling at some point today to leave my deposit.

wbean

attention whore
You got pm Kenny :)

Good call! Make sure everyone continue to directly contact Steve @ PG for further information!

Give PG a call to confirm your spots.

604-585-8558

ewgrosschris

Ready to race!
I'm sure this a great deal on an exhaust that is already priced right. I can vouch and say that these guys are awesome. And the exhaust is lovely. I'll try get a nice video posted in here soon.

wbean

attention whore
yep just confirmed with steve as well.

only 5 have confirmed! i know you guys said you want to call in and make today the 10 day : )

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!
JUST got off the phone with Steve@EuroJet. 2:00PM CST

I just placed my order so we have 6 confirmed now.

If you haven't given Steve your credit card info yet then please call and confirm so we can get these shipping people!