GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

wbean

attention whore
Still undecided between option 1 and 2. You get a check engine light with either one of these, so whats the point of going with the catted version? Is the catless louder and boomier ?

here's my 2 cents on this

the catless version is only SLIGHTLY louder than the high-flow cat

you get 2 benefits of running a cat

1) if you get a vehicle inspection (god bless never), you won't get dinged for having a catless exhaust

2) at a stop light, if you don't turn on the A/C running circulating mode you will SMELL your exhaust very clearly and it's no pleasant smell

: )

as well if you get a 02 sensor spacer from 42dd you can eliminate the error code 90% of the time. it's like $40 from 42dd. i think other companies make them too but 42dd makes a good one and it worked in few of my friends' cars

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
Making my phone call tomorrow. I swear I'm done spending money after this....and maybe some coilovers....

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Put me on that list!
option 1

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
How much for the turboback?

Please read the very first post on first page. You will find your answer there.

Hey everyone, a semi-local shop is doing a group buy on Eurojet turboback exhaust systems.

Below is the email from PG Performance based out of Surrey BC. For the group buy pricing, please contact PG Performance directly either via phone or email. They requested that pricing is not posted on this thread directly as Eurojet may pull this group buy.

BLD

Ready to race!
Just called Steve today and I am on the list. Option 1: Full Turboback with Cat. What a great deal!!!

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
So please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what we have so far:
In
1) Dark Anghell/Pavel-Option 1
2) Missmymk5 -Option 1 or 2.
3) mustache rash - option 3
4) Poltergeist - option 3
5) Xrayman34--Option 1 or 3
6) DasAuto1295 - Option 3
7) BLD - Option 1 - Deposit made

Please update this rooster. If you are already on it and contacted PG with credit card info, put "deposit made" next to your name and option. Gives everyone an idea how many more we need to reach 10 deposits.

Ian, do you know how many orders PG has right now that are from other sites or locals? It would be nice to know exactly how many more we need.

Last edited:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
No I haven't made a deposit yet.. Currently waiting for a call from Steve. May have to send Ian a PM to make a deposit because Steve still hasn't returned my call. I can't make a deposit until Sunday when I return from vacation.

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
So please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what we have so far:
In
1) Dark Anghell/Pavel-Option 1
2) Missmymk5 -Option 1 or 2.
3) mustache rash - option 3
4) Poltergeist - option 3
5) Xrayman34--Option 1 or 3
6) DasAuto1295 - Option 3
7) BLD - Option 1 - Deposit made
8) Rcraig-option 1 or 2. Deposit tomorrow