GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi... I'm new

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The door pup would be pretty fantastic while stopped at long lights.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
The door pup would be pretty fantastic while stopped at long lights.
I usually fap to my superior interior at long stop lights

Sent from deez balls

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
What's new about the Snow kit?

yeah, i'm not the one to ask... jake explained it all to me and i'm still confused... he said something about two nozzles being independently controlled but i got lost when he said the "7 color display" computer thingie... :yikes:girl problems, i know

no, i'm not totally serious... i understood the gist of it... but i couldn't explain it if you water-boarded me. :iono:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The only mod I wish my car had was a bigger console glove box. That tiny thing can't fit shit.

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
Direct port injection, or nah?

not quite yet... i thought about the direct injection system that jake told me about... but i'm not sure just yet. i'm gonna see how the stage 2 works for me then talk to him more about the new direct injection system they are launching... he's a pretty nice guy.

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
The only mod I wish my car had was a bigger console glove box. That tiny thing can't fit shit.

it holds the key to my mail box and some hair pins...

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
yeah, i'm not the one to ask... jake explained it all to me and i'm still confused... he said something about two nozzles being independently controlled but i got lost when he said the "7 color display" computer thingie... :yikes:girl problems, i know

no, i'm not totally serious... i understood the gist of it... but i couldn't explain it if you water-boarded me. :iono:

have you looked at the aqua mist kit?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion