Ricer Spotted Thread

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Found this gem on the way home from Galpin

Lawlz

I kind of dig it. Reminds me of the current SI's

zrickety

The Fixer
I agree, the Toyota is nice minus the hood scoop.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
That Toyota though, it's most probably completely stock underneath. Not even lowered.. Stock suspension, stock engine,... Just can't take it or the person driving it seriously. Also that Autobot emblem: were they thinking a wing would "transform" the car? I just can't...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

That Skyline though . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Guy across from my work has something similar. I'll see if I can get a picture tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
There was a Skyline 350GT. It is basically a RHD G35. Either way, kind of rice to badge your car something it's technically not.

Looks a little different from the Google image . . .

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I believe his wing makes it look different
But he's not wrong. It's like badging your Frs as a Toyota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
There was a Skyline 350GT. It is basically a RHD G35. Either way, kind of rice to badge your car something it's technically not.
I've got no problem with a Nissan/Infinity badged as a Skyline. The GTR badges on random cars is rice. But there are a bunch of Golfs/GTI with the faux R front bumper, are they rice too?

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
I've got no problem with a Nissan/Infinity badged as a Skyline. The GTR badges on random cars is rice. But there are a bunch of Golfs/GTI with the faux R front bumper, are they rice too?
These are two different things. GTI/Golf R same exact car. If a jetta was rocking a GTI badge yes its Rice. So Chryslers are able to rock mercedes badges?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk