GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Combat training, m4,m9 shooting, humvee and mrap rollover training, ied and uxo training, combat medical scenarios, body armor training, live fire scenarios with paint rounds loaded in the m4, convoy training, use of force training, active shooter training, weapons cleaning, threat discrimination scenarios, sector shooter training, urban clearing scenarios, terrain navigation, self aid buddy care, and much more. It's fun.

Can you get me a military issue AR or Beretta please!?!?!? :laugh:

My bud who is a navy seal was going to get me a badass sig that is corrosion resistant and all this other nonsense but their group buy didn't reach the minimal :(

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't like stangs, but everyone has things they value in a car. Depending on what you value some cars are excellent or terrible choices. The things I value in a car led me to buy a second GTI. He has bought two mk6s which would lead me to believe he values relatively similar things, not to say we have identical values, but ironically based on our brief conversation I would say some of my values are closer than his to the average mustang driver. I believe that mustangs are not particularly good at the thing I think is the GTIs strong point. Of course the superior interior. For the price, the GTI has an awesome interior. While a well optioned mustang is nice and has some arguably nicer aspects to the interior, it's not as nice as the GTI relative to its price point. Given all assessments based on the current mustang 5.0 and the mk6.

I'm not saying that I know his values and that he's wrong for liking the stang, just explaining my issues with the car.

A GTI can easily be more expensive than a Mustang. As far as you saying a GTI interior is nicer relative to its price point, clearly you have not spent any time in a Mustang. I hear the same thing about my Charger and after owning a GTI and a Charger I can easily say the interior of the Charger is nicer and has more appointments than a GTI.

You can easily say you PREFER the interior of the GTI because there is a huge subjective factor here.

I am not putting down the GTI in any way. I did love mine. But the thought of the GTI being nicer than a Mustang or Charger because American is just not the case anymore. People are still stuck in the past.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Anyhow. Nice family hike today. IT was fun.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A GTI can easily be more expensive than a Mustang. As far as you saying a GTI interior is nicer relative to its price point, clearly you have not spent any time in a Mustang. I hear the same thing about my Charger and after owning a GTI and a Charger I can easily say the interior of the Charger is nicer and has more appointments than a GTI.

You can easily say you PREFER the interior of the GTI because there is a huge subjective factor here.

I am not putting down the GTI in any way. I did love mine. But the thought of the GTI being nicer than a Mustang or Charger because American is just not the case anymore. People are still stuck in the past.

Let me sum this up as a fellow former and maybe future Mustang but current GTI owner:

Never once, ever, have I revved my GTI in a parking garage and summoned a backfire that caused a kid to scream.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Let me sum this up as a fellow former and maybe future Mustang but current GTI owner:

Never once, ever, have I revved my GTI in a parking garage and summoned a backfire that caused a kid to scream.

:laugh::clap:

This guy gets it.

A GTI is awesome, but it will never be V8 awesome. Sure, a kayofor can make it as fast as one, but it will never sound like one.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
oh, there was a fight on our bus last night. It was fucking cray.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ok, early bed for me.

Well, secksie time first, then sleep.

NEEK out.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I should get a set of Forgis for the GTI...

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Can you get me a military issue AR or Beretta please!?!?!? :laugh:

My bud who is a navy seal was going to get me a badass sig that is corrosion resistant and all this other nonsense but their group buy didn't reach the minimal :(

Probably not

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Ebola is actually hard to get, transferred through bodily fluids so you need to be having sex with someone who's hemorrhaging from their orifices or touch dead bodies to contract it.

So what's up with all the doctors getting it this outbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.