GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What suspensions are you tracking?

Torito77

Ready to race!
Bilstein PSS10, Superpro bushings and LCA, Superpro swaybars and Unibraces...

Stinger

Ready to race!
Lol..there's half the car's price sitting on that table!

Arkaband

Ready to race!
I'll throw my 2 cents in for someone that competes in street class.

Koni yellows work great on the stock springs. For a $500 suspension upgrade, I'm more than happy. The seem to work the best between 1/2 turn to a full turn from full soft (180-360 degrees). Much more feels over-dampened to me.

In autox, the car responds much better mid-corner and in transitions. Initial turn-in response feels the same, but there's noticeably less push mid-corner than with the stock shocks. Ride quality is improved even though the minor floatyness didn't bother me before.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I'll throw my 2 cents in for someone that competes in street class.

Koni yellows work great on the stock springs. For a $500 suspension upgrade, I'm more than happy. The seem to work the best between 1/2 turn to a full turn from full soft (180-360 degrees). Much more feels over-dampened to me.

In autox, the car responds much better mid-corner and in transitions. Initial turn-in response feels the same, but there's noticeably less push mid-corner than with the stock shocks. Ride quality is improved even though the minor floatyness didn't bother me before.

I'll keep this in mind. :w00t:

I've yet to drive a GTI with performance shocks....

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Here's what I run for road courses...

Subframe & Suspension:
Audi TT Strut Mounts
H&R Front 26mm & Rear 24mm Sway Bars
HPA Red 75 Durometer Lower Motor Mount / Click Here for my HYDE16 review
ST Suspensions Coilover Kit / Click Here for my HYDE16 review
SuperPro Performance Control Arm Kit / Click Here for my HYDE16 review
TyrolSport Carbon Fiber Rear Hatch Brace
TyrolSport DeadSet Rigid Front Subframe Collar Kit / Click Here for my HYDE16 review
TyrolSport DeadSet Rigid Rear Subframe Collar Kit / Click Here for my HYDE16 review
Whiteline Rear Trailing Arm Front Bushings / Click Here for my HYDE16 review
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links / Click Here for my HYDE16 review