GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY Vinyl Wrap

MONEY SHIFT

Banned
Nice work, dude! And that's the first time I saw a Wawa in 6 years.

201wrap

Passed Driver's Ed
Great job, many people don't realize how much goes into the details of a "wrap". Honestly, we deal with people daily that attempt, and end up throwing it away.. patience is key, looks like you achieved that very well!

a couple of our VW wraps..

:thumbsup:

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
Great job, many people don't realize how much goes into the details of a "wrap". Honestly, we deal with people daily that attempt, and end up throwing it away.. patience is key, looks like you achieved that very well!

a couple of our VW wraps..

:thumbsup:
Thanks! It certainly was not as easy as youtube vids suggest haha

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
^ That CC is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Chelsea_Dagger_GTI

Ready to race!
Diggin' the wrappage!

I was considering wrapping my hood. After all my miles on her, looks like someone got pissed off and tried to shoot me w/ a shotgun.

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
Diggin' the wrappage!

I was considering wrapping my hood. After all my miles on her, looks like someone got pissed off and tried to shoot me w/ a shotgun.
Hood is one of the easiest panels. Go for it!

finallyamused

Ready to race!
Absolutely beautiful work, definitely have to have patience to do this.

Had a friend wrap his MK5 in camo green, over a year ago. Just recently changed up to matte blue. I forget how long he said it took him to do it. (crappy quality pic)

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
Well the green was nice. Time for a change!

Marcvanj

Passed Driver's Ed
car looks fantastic!

what rims are those?

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
New color arrived today. Now comes the task of peeling the green. Shouldnt be too bad.

And a little sneak peak of some of the accents

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
Peeling is honestly a joke. A little heat on the material and it comes right off. Paint looks perfect still.