GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TT-RS/Golf R master cylinder

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Hi guys. Want to bring up this thread again.
Did anyone though of the BMW performance 6pot caliper? It's to be used with a 345x28mm brake disc.
With the proper adapter it would be a great combo for the Golf R and Audi S3 front setup using the same disc size and the bad single piston caliper can be changed.
Where can I find out about the piston diameter?
I kind of like the caliper design too.

Last edited:

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Isn't that a word for word copy of mikejsmith1985's post in this thread on the DIY of installing this MC?

Deaks2

Ready to race!
Bruce, have you ever gotten numbers on the Touareg 4-pot setup that comes with the 3.6l V6 models? That caliper may be a better fit to the stock MC in our cars.

drakore

Ready to race!
I plan on putting on TT-RS fronts on my GTI MK6.

I was looking to put on bigger rears as well. Will B7 RS4 rear brakes fit? If they need modifications, does anyone know what I will need done?

Thanks!

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Hi guys.
Just ordered a RS3 Mc complete with reservoir and sensor.
I'll report back when installed.
I am currently running full S3/R brakes front and rear.
On the part list I have TTRS/RS3 brake caliper to go on the front. I am also looking at the dual rear brake kit that have been mentioned here som time. I ended up paying $289 + shipping on eBay.

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Did you ever get the RS3 MC in?

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
No. Sorry not yet. My plan is this month...

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
for the Brembo GT "A Caliper" is that the caliper from the 328mm BBK?
any calcs from the Larger Brembo GT BBKs?
(355mm x 4piston)
(355mm x 6piston)
(365mm x 4 piston)
(365mm x 6 piston)

carsfeverguy

Go Kart Champion
MikeJSmith1985 and everyone else involved, thank you for the DIY. Just completed the transplant two days ago, and this is one of my favourite mods so far. Will report back after my next track day coming next week.

I am using the TTRS master cylinder with the NQSBBK and what a difference in the pedal and modulation. You can really count on it and It feels like I can make the car dive on its front wheels with such force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk