GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clutch Masters Special for Forum Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am offering special discount to all forum members on all the Clutch Masters products, this is a 10% coupon discount off of my normal web site sale prices.
Coupon is CM-FORUM-DISCOUNT, use this coupon instead of the coupon that is listed on my web site since they can not be combined when placing the order.

Clutch Masters VW products

MK5/MK6 2.0T Clutch Masters clutch/flywheel kits bought thru Ringer Racing will include a set of 10.9 non stretch flywheel bolts at no extra charge. I also offer ARP flywheel bolts as an option. My prices include free ground shipping in the United States and discounted shipping prices for international orders.

If anyone has any questions about the Clutch Masters products please feel free to contact me by PM, Email or call me directly any day of the week which includes the weekend and holidays.

Last edited:

CW12

Ready to race!
Going to be ordering a FX400 real soon.

A_Bowers

No they don't. Thing is when I talked to South Bend this week they weren't even sure if they are going to keep offering it.

That's very interesting. Its a solid piece.....I'm still up in the air about it though....not totally confident about the power holding ability.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Status
Not open for further replies.