GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warfare 3

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
God... I got hammered last night... Never done so bad in my life. Raped my K/D.

I started off so well last night lol...

19-3, 22-7, 15-8....then....

6-25, 4-17, 2-13....

I then turned it off in frustration and went to bed lol.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
I started off so well last night lol...

19-3, 22-7, 15-8....then....

6-25, 4-17, 2-13....

I then turned it off in frustration and went to bed lol.

Exactly what I did. Had several games where I was 33-19 and then after I go 9-15... FUCK.

cskm

Banned
i was playing with 2 guys who were ranked at the top 100. one guy was ranked 87th in the world... his stats were unbelievable.

win/loss ratio = 87. something %
win streak = 127
K/D = 3.4

another guy with him was ranked lower than the guy above. they were friends and very angry black men who loved to curse and swear that the other team were 'camping' even though they would continuely get scores of 50+ kills and <10 deaths...

julito04

I plead the fif.
Bump. How are everyones games going? Figured Id bump this up since this sub forum hasnt been posted in since 12/12.

cskm

Banned
anyone tried the new game type called 'dropzone'?

it is ridiculous how intense it gets. i strap myself with rpgs and just go to town with multikills left right and center

steeLh

WOB WOB WOB
anyone tried the new game type called 'dropzone'?

it is ridiculous how intense it gets. i strap myself with rpgs and just go to town with multikills left right and center

Haha totally agree, drop zone is a crazy clusterfuck but it's also tons of fun. I usually rage because i'm not used to dying as much as I do in that game type. :biggrin:

cskm

Banned
Haha totally agree, drop zone is a crazy clusterfuck but it's also tons of fun. I usually rage because i'm not used to dying as much as I do in that game type. :biggrin:

its true you can die a hell of a lot in that game type, but the trick (if you're worried about K/D) is to get in with a full group of friends who are good.

if anyone is on the PS3, add my psn CSKM88, i'm pretty much on every week day

julito04

I plead the fif.
Yeah, dropzone is awesome. And it def is a clusterfuck. Thats what makes it so fun lol.

slow-pez

Ready to race!
wait!! what the fuck is dropzone!?!?!? what am i missing out on?