FS: ECS Intake...Binghamton and NYC area

https://binghamton.craigslist.org/pts/6075056253.html

akropicMR

ECS tuning - Rear rotors drilled/slotted

SOLD

Last edited:

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I have in great condition, front cloth driver/passenger seats for the GTI. Came out of my 2014. Heat up great and like I said, in great condition. Looking for around $350.00 but can possibly be negotiable. Only looking to meet up.

PM if you want pics.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
MK6 Monster Mats and Euro switch

I have a set of monster mats from my 2011 GTI. They were used for a day or two while waiting for the floor liners to be delivered. I have them sitting going to waste.

Message me for photos.
Local pickup is preferred on Long Island.

If you want them shipped it I will need actual zip code and then find a box to ship these bulky mats, take them to post office to determine actual shipping cost.

New ones at ECS are $96

So, local pickup these are yours for $ 50 OBO

European light switch VW OEM $30 this can be shipped. PM me for paypal info and photos.

Last edited:

akropicMR

Practically never used OEM carpet mats, asking $20 in NYC/Lower Fairfield CT area.

akropicMR

OEM downpipe for MK6 GTI, came off CBFA car. In good working condition, cat looks great. Asking $100 in NYC/Lower Fairfield CT area.

krak

FS: OEM stock intake airbox/intake duct/pipings, ~40k miles on it
North NJ, ~$100 cash obo
hit me here or on IG @drugxtest

Gkivoo

Ready to race!
If anyone would be interested in stock detroits.. no bends or cracks but some of the lips are in rough shape. They were sprayed with duplicolor gunmetal wheel paint 2 years ago. Was planning on keeping them as winter wheels but I need the space.

Make me an offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben_m

Ready to race!
If anyone would be interested in stock detroits.. no bends or cracks but some of the lips are in rough shape. They were sprayed with duplicolor gunmetal wheel paint 2 years ago. Was planning on keeping them as winter wheels but I need the space.

Make me an offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tempting to pick up another spare.....