GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

GermanCarPlease

Ready to race!
Finally lowered

I finally had a chance to lower my TDI. The Mudflaps were able to stay on since I only did the H&R Sport springs. Im 100% happy with the ride.

waiting for the TDI software

Attachments

• underground rear wheel.JPG
    underground rear wheel.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 448
  • underground 1.JPG
    underground 1.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 452
  • Outside back.JPG
    Outside back.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 455
  • Outside.jpg
    Outside.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 567

paddypool

Ready to race!
Finally got around to uploading a few snaps of 'Bettsy MK6';)
Before anyone asks, no, I won't be lowering it-not with some of the roads we have!

17-4-11 (12).jpg17-4-11 (13).jpg17-4-11 (5).jpg17-4-11 (10).jpg

paddypool

Ready to race!
Are those factory Saab headlights? I love the red though.

hi,

thanks...the camera kinda shows the red as a pinkish colour though:rolleyes:
But as you can guess by my username- i like red !!!!:happyanim:

my buddy is a vw dealer, so he picked a few items that I didn't think were available, when ordering the car direct from the factory & the metal headlamp surrounds was one of those things.
Am well happy with them...& yea, only ever seen this kind of surround on saab's....

rtcarlin

Just a few tweaks to add a personal touch - H&R Touring Cup kit, 18" VMR V710s and a window tint... Love my TDI.

Loving the color of your VMR's. Is that their "gunmetal" finish? I think that's the color I want to go with on mine. I'm thinking they'd look decent on a red car....

Just got my TDI a couple weeks ago! Loving it so far! Traded in my Dodge for it, which I sort of miss... but I sure don't miss the 15 mpg!!!

Added tint and am contemplating TMT's R32 rear valance...

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
I am very happy with the oem plus look happy to have your support mark lol since we are a rare form in the us but i think the low mk6 wagon thing will grow allot because i have some many people that love my stance and cant believe that i did this to a wagon its great