Sticker bomb Project!

mikochu

boogerface
I like it, but...

Here's a Passat CC from Worthersee 2010:

MichaelLegaspi

Ready to race!
Its his car. Don't like it, don't look.

There is no definition of what a Mk6 is supposed to look like. Do whatever makes you happy man, there will always be haters.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
it wouldn't be that bad of a thing to do if it wasn't so permanent.

you have to be fully committed to this project and if you do something you end up hating, time to go to the VW parts department and shell out stupid money.

as i said, i think stickerbombing CAN look alright. but simply don't over do it and be 100% commited to the parts you plan on bombing.

if i personally wanted to stickerbomb my car, i would get a euro front lip, sticker that up, and sticker up the plastic on the sideview mirrors.

but i won't. because i'm spending 30k on this car and don't want it to look like it just spent the weekend in a chuck e cheese playland.

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
I think this looks terrible but, it's your car. If you like it then great but, if you change your mind.....UGGGGG. I would hate to take em off.

2011gti

Ready to race!
when i first started reading this thread then saw the pics i slaped my self and was hoping this was some kind of awful dream,, yourr fuckkedd man uglyest thing ever seen,,

CMD

Ready to race!
I think it looks pretty sweet actually - definitely not something that everyone will love but to each their own

mikochu

boogerface
The shop messed up the textured portion of my driver-side side mirror and I was thinking of sticker bombing it. Was there any prepping before applying the stickers? Are the Stickerbomb stickers vinyl or paper?

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Definitely not very cool IMO, but whatever you want to do. And yes I am jealous a kid got a GTI from his parents, and will now cover it with Stickers... Personally I would have bought my kid a Scion as well if I knew this was going to happen....

In the end, whatever makes you happy, because as we all know, plaid seats and a hatchback isn't everyone's favorite. My brother's reaction to my new GTI , "Nice stationwagon with plaid seats".

Keep us updated with pics!!!

pinoycuh1

Ready to race!
The shop messed up the textured portion of my driver-side side mirror and I was thinking of sticker bombing it. Was there any prepping before applying the stickers? Are the Stickerbomb stickers vinyl or paper?

Nope just place the stickers on with layers of clear coat

Merelington

Ready to race!
Oh boy, lame that you guys get GTI's for only 25K and this is what happens to them.

I agree with DJ, I think the look could pass if you committed to the centre console and left everything else stock. But good luck and post more pics.

+1,000 on clearcoating exterior bits...those will get munched otherwise

Alexfeinberg18

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely unique. Not very many nice people on this forum and it really shows on this thread. If you don't like it don't look. Good luck hopefully everything turns out well with this!