GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Ride Suspension Thread

palma

Ready to race!
I need to do my alignment also now. The car seems like it's using more gas to go the same speed as before. Either that or I'm just crazy haha.

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
I need to do my alignment also now. The car seems like it's using more gas to go the same speed as before. Either that or I'm just crazy haha.

Haha I hate driving around with my steering wheel sideways! Makes me feel lyk im driving my Honda again

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2

palma

Ready to race!
Haha I hate driving around with my steering wheel sideways! Makes me feel lyk im driving my Honda again

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2

LOL! How the hell did it get that bad? My wheel is straight still, it just seems like the toe is off in the front now.

TheOctane

Ready to race!
Hey guys, Ive been on air for about a month now. I am trying to finalize my "ride height" so I can get the alignment done.

Right now ive been riding a little higher than I want to but im trying to figure out the "safe zone"

im 24.75" ftg all the way around.

Ive gone to 24.5 too and like it more, but then my "low cruise height" doesnt really come into play since the Elevel has a hard time decifering that its much lower.

Im on airlift slams with bilstein shocks. I have stock detroits for now.

suggestions? What do you guys ride at?

shiz1125

Ready to race!
i'm gonna set mine for all the way down, lower ride height, all the way up, and so on. now my question is that i'm 6'3" 300 would i need to run more pressure on the driver side so the car doesn't lean when the fat kid is in it? lol

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
i'm gonna set mine for all the way down, lower ride height, all the way up, and so on. now my question is that i'm 6'3" 300 would i need to run more pressure on the driver side so the car doesn't lean when the fat kid is in it? lol

It should figure it out depending what setup you have.

TheOctane

Ready to race!

Im on E-Level which is all height based so I dont go by pressure.

You should use a tape measure on each corner to get the height you want then note your pressures if you are not using E-Level.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Im on E-Level which is all height based so I dont go by pressure.

You should use a tape measure on each corner to get the height you want then note your pressures if you are not using E-Level.

That sounds so nice...

i'm running v2 autopilot

With my v2 I just ran the calibration with me sitting in the car and the parking break off (it says to do it that way on the controller) pretty sure the pressure from there is going to include your added weight. :thumbsup:

ALSO! Anyone that's on air gone out of town for a few days and not taken your car? Would you suggest airing out or leaving it at drive height?

TheOctane

Ready to race!
That sounds so nice...

With my v2 I just ran the calibration with me sitting in the car and the parking break off (it says to do it that way on the controller) pretty sure the pressure from there is going to include your added weight. :thumbsup:

ALSO! Anyone that's on air gone out of town for a few days and not taken your car? Would you suggest airing out or leaving it at drive height?

Ive been told to air out on those situations

TheOctane

Ready to race!
But come on...no one knows their FTGs? you gotta be kidding...

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
But come on...no one knows their FTGs? you gotta be kidding...

Mine for daily driving is 23 1/2 front and 23 3/4 rear. That's my drive everywhere height.

That is for number 2 E level. Number two I'm about 22.5, I can't really drive that though. I have that for parking lot pimping lol.

On Detroits you can run super dirty, my wheels are too big.

-Dose

TheOctane

Ready to race!
Mine for daily driving is 23 1/2 front and 23 3/4 rear. That's my drive everywhere height.

That is for number 2 E level. Number two I'm about 22.5, I can't really drive that though. I have that for parking lot pimping lol.

On Detroits you can run super dirty, my wheels are too big.

-Dose

I dont have my notch yet :mad0259: so im just trying to get a good idea. I want to have it something like this:

#3 all the way up
#2 probably my 24.5'' all the way around...for unfamiliar roads and such.
#1 pretty much as low as I can go without rubbing while turning...

I tried to go to 24.0 but the back right was pretty much empty when I was making both sides the same...I think thats because I dont have the notch yet.